FIVE DAYS TILL FROG DAY

This is the story of a boy,
who all the town hated,
I didn't know why,
but they kept their hatred.

I don't know him much,
but I'll tell you his story,
I can't say a bunch,
but let's start this shortly.

It was a warm Tuesday morning 5 days before Frog Day. The boy's name is "Luster". He was skinny but not too skinny, you could tell he hasn't eaten well in a few months, he has a light brown skin that contrasted with his dark brown hair which had a bit of green highlights.

I could see him from the window getting out of the bed, he went to the bathroom he was wearing a white shirt and white shorts that looked really comfy.

He left the bathroom and changed clothes to a green sweater and a jean overall on top. He went on to the kitchen and made what looked like a sandwich, he took a bit of bites but he still looked sad I don't know why, every time I eat a sandwich I get happy he's such a grumpy boy.

He left his house later on, he went to get on his bike only to find out somebody slashed his tires. He looked around and couldn't find anyone, he didn't know that the baker's son Andrew, did it, I did but I wasn't gonna tell him.

He kneeled and sighed a bit, left the bike and got up. He continued on his way with a tote bag. He continued walking through the meadows to get to town. He lives in a small town called Pondside, with a population less than 100, and he lives in the outsides of this town, in a small white wooden house, with what just to be a red roof. The house he lives in looks pretty old and not really taken care of, he's pretty lazy to clean.

He continued walking till he got to the center of the town, thats where he looked back at the meadows and put on a fake smile. Every day he did the same, he put on a smile but no one could tell it was hiding sadness.

He got in a corner of the supermarket and got out of his bag, two pieces of bread that looked homemade and were wrapped just half, in newspaper. And just like any day he would shout the thing he was selling, and today it was "𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘌 𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋". But just like everyday nobody turned to look at him, and if somebody did they would turn away rapidly, no matter what he brought. If I were him I'd probably try to sell my stuff in another corner if there's always no success in that one, but well.

The smell that camed from those breads he held was so good, it smelled wonderful. It didn't matter what he did, he went with the people and got close to a man with a big smile and said "𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘳, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥", but the sir didn't say no word, he continued walking straight on to his way.

Nobody talked with him, nobody looked at him longer than 3 seconds and nobody ever bought him nothing, and it didn't matter what he did, he couldn't change it. He tried selling, clothes, paper, drawings, buttons, dog toys, ribbons, origami, food, and now bread, but nobody would buy him, or come close to him.

Well that changed in a few seconds, the baker's son Andrew, he was in his school uniform it was a dark green vest with dark green shorts, super nice color coded uniform by the way, and he was on his way home after school cause that's the route he takes and Luster could see him come in his direction at a fast pace, he seemed a bit angry. "𝘓𝘜𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?". He went with Luster and grabbed the two pieces of bread off his hands. Threw one at the floor and looked at the other, "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘸?" he asked with a rude tone he looked at the bread he took from him and squashed it and threw it in the floor besides the other he had previously thrown away.

I could hear a little cry from the boy with a tote bag "𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨". The buff boy answered, "𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰" and left walking and still laughing. He was a blonde boy, a rude blonde boy.

Luster picked up the bread that the boy crushed, and left a loaf a bread in the window of the supermarket wrapped with newspaper.

He left and went into the supermarket, the only supermarket in town, that was the name "Supermarket" they weren't creative.

The cashier's name was Jammy and besides her, her sister Tammy, they were two teens that hated studying, but loved gossiping about everything.

Jammy was the oldest, and followed Luster to the clearance section, and told him "𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥?", and the butcher of the town that was at the store getting soda interrupted them, "𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺" in a very deep voice, his voice did match his body cause he was big and fat.

Luster didn't listen to none of them. Grabbed two baguettes that looked too hard to bite, and took them to the cashier. Gave her 50 cents, and Tammy said, "𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳" with a smudge smile on her face. The boy smiled a bit and said "𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩", she continued to say "𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳". So the boy dropped his smile a bit and left one hard baguette at the counter and just bought one.

He left the supermarket and you could hear her and Jammy laughing. He continued walking through that street and made a stop, on an abandoned dentist shop and there he entered through a broken glass and started to *pss pss*. The boy was always crazy I never knew what he did there nor who he was pssing to. He left the same way he entered through the broken glass but with half of the baguette.

Now that the sun was low,
everything in town was slow,
it was time to head home,
and everyone said goodnight,
except for the boy,
who couldn't sleep tight.