2 Humans 2 Hearts 1 Love

Once there was a girl with a tough personality. She was considered to be a friendly and talkative. She was extremely tough regardless of love and crashes. She had wishes and dreams but was never sure when it's gone come true. She was hard working always to satisfy her family and be a great daughter. She was tough about love but at the same time she knew a special and incomparable person will come to her life, who will be very different than others. When and where she will meet him, she never thought about it because she believed that we shouldn't look for love, the reason was that love comes itself. However let's see how and where she finds that special person. One night after working so hard of her project she was bored."Oh God I am so bored let's see if my friends are online I will talk to them but at the same time gone download a song" she got online but unfortunately non of her friends were online so she thought to herself why don't I make a new friend she requested a random boy who she never knew before. After a week passed and that boy accepted her request but they never got the chance to talk to each other."Oh this boy looks so cute but why can't I talk to him" although she wasn't trusting any boys but her heart would tell her that this boy seems to be a good boy. So she used to leave an offline massages for him in order to contact each other and be friends. One day they both were online so their conversation started.Boy...HiGirl...Hi Boy... how are u and how did u added meGirl... I'm fine thanks well I was bored last week so I randomly added u.They started questioning each other and she asked him have you got a brother or a sister he answered I have 5 sister but no bro. She reply but I have 2 sis and no brother. The time of Salah came and she had to pray and she asked if she can leave the conversation and pray but he was surprised that she prays. After she did her prayers she asked him why were you surprised when I said its time for me to pray? He reply afghans who live in foreigner most of them are not religious. Weeks passed and one day she was so excited.Girl... You know whatBoy...whatGirl... I have a new baby sisterBoy... congratulations They kept contacting each other even though he had exams on that time but he would still take out some time for her. At the same time he would study for exams. Few month later they became best friends and one day he told her that he like her but she didn't understand what does he mean by like. She called her best friend and told her he told her that he likes her but she doesn't know why he said this because he loves her or just a simple like. Hey dude ... he told me he likes me but I don't know what he means by that.My Friend... ha ha stupid liking is the first step of love I think he loves u.She also liked him but she needed time to know him more. He was so innocent and respectful boy she had ever meet. They became so closer and their friendship turned to love after a passing of time. She didn't know much about his family and background but however she loved him and thought he is a right person for her life partner. For every relationship to became stronger and trust worthy it needs time. Relationships are like building a house. Some relationship ends fast because it was build quick and the foundation was not strong enough but some relationships last forever the reason is that the foundation which that relationship was build was strong. The foundation of every relationship is trust, promises, honesty, truthfulness, modesty, respect and most important thing is a true love. Be the kind of person you would like to be with. Some people come into our lives, make footprints on our hearts and we are never the same. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. She always wanted someone who is respectful and modest towards girls. Someone who is honest but she never saw any boy with those qualities in him, she only saw those qualities in him. Even though she faced so much hardships, impenetrability and tests in life however she knew that when Allah tests you, it is never to destroy you, it's to teach us something in life that we do not know. When he removes something in your possession it is only to empty your hands, for an even greater gift. She learned so much from those test and tried hard to become better Muslim. Now they know each other and they love each other a lot. She has a full trust on him more than herself. Even though they sometimes have argument for some Issues but their love is strong enough and they are a smart people to find the solutions. No matter what we face and how we act towards it but it shouldn't affect a person's trust and love in relationship because it's so hard to make one and takes a second to destroy it. This was a good story. It's sad that it takes a long time for people to understand values and life. We as people are so consumed with our own lifestyles and duties we have made for ourselves. I miss him more then he could ever know, I often ask Allah why did he have to go? I fell in love and he means so much to me, if he could look into my heart then he could see. I found something so special and it is for real, being without my love is so hard to deal. I'll be here waiting until I can be with you again, because not only are you the love of my life you are also my friend.I just want to tell you,I think of you every moment of the day.And how much I love you,Words could never even say....I just want to tell you,I love you with all my heart.I wish for us to be together,Never shall we be apart.