This x isn't x Ging!

"Hey, wanna come with us to see Ging?"

"No, I'll pass. I'm not interested in men who already have kids." 

(If I stay with you any longer, I really will get too attached.)

"Well, take care, Bisky."

"Thank you very much!"

"Osu!"

"Accompany on!"

"NIGG!"

________________

GON'S POV

(Is this how it feels like to go back into the real world? But weren't we in the real world the entire time?)

I quickly opened my eyes, but I didn't see what I expected. Killua was nowhere to be seen either. I was located in the middle of a massive city, which somehow reminded me of Yorknew.

"HELP ME!"

I quickly turned around as I heard a woman's voice. Above me, on a bridge, was a giant, slimy monster holding a woman captive. Without thinking, I jumped onto the bridge to save her. As I was mid-air, I used gyo. The monster had no aura around it, which made things a lot easier! I simply kicked it into the air and took the woman's arm so she wouldn't fly away with it.

But.. I didn't expect hundreds of people to take photos of me!

"GOOD JOB, HERO!"

"He looks awfully young to be a hero.. Is he from U.A?"

"Take that, villain!"

"Is he really a hero? That's a kid!"

Just a few seconds later, I felt someone attacking me from a distance. Awfully long wooden arms were trying to make a wooden wall around me, but I swiftly left the woman, jumped away and escaped the scene. I'm not here to fight! I need to find Killua and Ging!

________________

NARRATOR'S POV

As Gon left the scene, the media had no time to lose. News about a mystery "hero" were on every TV program in moments. Multiple questions popped up - "Who is this young mystery hero?" "Is he a young villain?" 'Why did he escape from the hero Kamui Woods?!"

"This is troublesome. This is yet another act of vigilantism, but..."

Tsukauchi was wandering around his office; although he typically doesn't involve himself with the media, this case was different. I mean, do you see a child kicking a monster five times his size in the air like it's nothing? He also doesn't seem to be in any hero course or even in any high school at all.

"We need to find this boy as quickly as possible before he does anything else. Is he aware of the crimes he's done in a single minute? Such strong power can't be overlooked." 

Naomasa then pulled out his phone to make a phone call to someone who would be able to stop the child from using his power.

"Good Afternoon, Eraser Head. I'd like to request help."
________________