𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

For those of you expecting an update, I'm sorry for the delay. You'll be getting another chapter soon, hopefully. But first, I decided that I should address some concerns of my own. So, bear with me. I know these Author's Notes aren't exactly the most riveting, but they're important.

Firstly, I'd like you guys to tell me something. I've been thinking it over and I feel like the story needs a little dash of drama. And I don't think Lily and Atlas will have anything like that during their honeymoon. 

So, I don't know whether we should have one quick chapter and then a fast-forward to when Emmy, Atlas and Lily finish with their honeymoon and reach home. I'm personally fed up of the 'honeymoon' phase, and I feel like I need a time skip. But I thought I'd take your opinion on it. Let me know in the comments, please?

The second thing is also related to comments. Well, we're at more than 800 reads. That may not seem like a lot. But it is a huge accomplishment to me. And I'm thankful to every single person who gave this story a chance. The problem is that barely any of you guys upvote or comment on it. I need your opinions. I want to know what improvements I can make, and what kind of scenes you think should pop up more often. I was also thinking about switching POVs ocassionally from Lily and Atlas to other characters, like Marshall, Alyssa, or even Ryle. 

I need you guys to express your views on my story, and I honestly feel really dejected when a chapter gets views, but has no votes or comments. It makes me feel that the chapter wasn't good enough, and that's why I lose the will to write. 

To the few people who have commented, thank you so, so much. Whether it's constructive criticism or even a small emoji, it means a lot and you have no idea how happy I become when I read your comments. So, here's a small plea to express what you feel about my story through the comments and votes.

And finally, if you have ANY suggestions or scene that you would like to see in the book, lemme know and I'll try to incorporate it in one of the chapters!

I won't be releasing the next chapter till I've made my mind about the honeymoon thingy, so please let me know what I should do about it, and what you'd like.

Lots of thanks and heartfelt gratitude,

Ophelia ;)