The beginning of the long haul

Hi everyone. This is technically  my first book. My writing style may be a bit deficient, please do forgive me in advance lol. This story is personal to me and I do hope it reaches you too. Thanks. Please do not also forget to spread the word about the book and let's try not to steal each other's work. It'll be unfair if you take credit for what someone worked so hard on. Thanks.

I'm your average happy teenage girl.
Well... maybe I'm not so happy as I think I am. The thought of home just crossed my mind and spoilt my happy mood.

Nobody would ever understand. Even if I explain to them. How could they? When all they see is the united family picture my family paints for them to see. My family? Now there's a complication. Family.
Whenever I talk about how complicated my life is, people never believe me. Where do I even start from to uncomplicate it so that they understand? But standing under the drizzling rain and looking ahead as to what life holds for me, I can not but remember the famous words of my wonderful counsellor. Tehilah, you need to tell your story to the world... make them understand... tell your story and let this pain you feel deep down go away.

I do want to do as he says. Honestly I do. And that again is another complication. Where do I start from? Family? The suicide missions? My childhood? The list goes on.
But a quick question. Have you ever hurt so much inside and not know the reason why? Have you ever just sat down to think about your name and it's meaning and just hate it so much that you want to change it?

Tehilah is the Hebrew word for 'praise,' and believe me, there couldn't have been any other name totally contrary to my life.
Hi, I'm Tehilah Price. This is my story. The story of a messed up seventeen year old teenage girl.

Author's note: I know this chapter is extremely short but I'm trying my hand out with this to gauge your reaction to it. Which is why I'd appreciate it if you leave your comments so I can know what your thoughts are. I hope you enjoyed the ride and that it was an experience for you as it was for me. Thanks for reading and pleaseeee don't forget to vote and write down your comments as to your thoughts on the book. You can also let me know where you'd prefer I start the story. Thanks again.
Love dolaapo.