❛Truly yours❜

Warmness of the fireplace could be felt all over. The fire danced inside, casting a glow onto the person sitting at the desk, writing a letter. He didn't really know how he got to this, but the letter had all of his attention.  He wrote as this odd, nostalgic kind of feeling hit him.

Truly yours
Albin

He finished the letter off with his signature and got this really strange feeling.

Then suddenly he snapped, feeling soft hands stroking his shoulders. It was weird. As if he was taken away from a lively dream he was having. Everything seemed... More authentic. Instead of a soft fire, the sun was shining outside, yet it felt real.

„Is everything alright?" she asked, wrapping his arms around him to comfort him a little. 

„I think so. I just had a really strange thought." he responded.

Meddie furrowed her brows. She gave Albin a silent encouragement to go on.

„Nevermind. It doesn't matter, darling." he sighed with his lips curved in a soft smile.

„Oh? Darling? Since when I'm your darling?" Meddie asked, also smiling.

„Since I've laid my eyes on you." he kissed her cheek in the most gentle way possible. She melted under his touch, but felt like he still has some explaining to do...