CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Let's meet again for the first time

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Let's meet again for the first time.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

Present Time

Tears rolled down my eyes as I thought about Ara. She was the most important part of my life. She is the most important person of my life.

I still love her.

I thought that going away from her will help me to forget her. I tried my best to unlove her, but it didn't happened that way. I still love her.

I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head and soon the sleep was able to conquer my messed up mind.

****
The next day, my mind was completely filled up with the thoughts of going back to Busan and facing Ara.

Soon, the day arrived to visit Busan. My dad already called me for confirmation and I already packed my stuffs.

It's eleven in the morning and I took the keys of my car, put the stuffs into the back of the car. I settled down inside the car on the driver's seat.

I sighed deeply and gripped the steering wheel with both of my hands.

I again thought of not going to Busan, but my heart was more than ready to go there and meet her.

This time, I listened to my heart and not to my mind.
“Who knows.... Maybe something good is waiting for me.”
I murmured to myself and started the engine.

While on my way to Busan, all my childhood and teenage memories flashed in my mind.

I'm going back to Busan after seven years. I didn't visited Busan even when I came back from states. I stayed in Seoul.
The only reason of not going back to Busan was Ara. I was afraid to face her, to see her with Taehyung.
Therefore, I told my parents that I wanted to work in our company's main branch which is located in Seoul.
It's already seven years since I visited Busan, since I saw Ara, since I hugged her.

I looked over at the time and it's 4:28 PM.
'Close enough to reach on time.'

I stopped the car and went out for some fresh air. It was the Gwangan bridge, one of mine and Ara's favourite spot. I kept my hands on railing of the bridge, closed my eyes and the wind was blowing slowly causing my hair to flow with it.

I never planned to leave Busan. Me and Ara always said that we will never Busan because it was a beautiful place to live in. It is a coastal city, which is famous for its beaches, fresh air and beauty. But situations forced me to move out of Busan.

“I missed it.”
I said with a deep sigh.

I walked back to the car and drived towards my parent's house.
I drived in the neighborhood and it is still the same how I left.

I parked my car outside my house and got out of it. I looked at my house and I smiled widely looking at my first home.
I turned around and looked at Ara's house. It didn't changed, not even a little. My second home.

I smiled slightly and walked towards my house.
I ringed the door bell and in a few seconds the door opened, like someone was only waiting for me.
It was my mom.

“My dear son... How are you?”
She said cheerfully and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her head.
“I'm good, Mom. Fit and fine. What about you?”
I whispered while hugging her.
'I missed her.'

She broke the hug and held my face in her hands.
“I'm also good after seeing you.” She replied.

I have met my mom several times as she often visited me with dad.

We went inside the house and she directly made me sit at the dining table.
“Sit! I made some snacks for you.” she said while serving me the snacks.

I just stared at her lovingly. I love my parents, how they supported me at every step of my life. I'm so grateful to them.

I didn't ate much as we have to go for dinner later.

“I already arranged your room. It's the same way as you left.”
She said with a dear smile.

“Thank you, Mom. I'll go and take some rest.” I said and walked upstairs.

I opened the door of my room and went inside. It was actually the same way as I left.
I smiled.
I looked around my room while sitting on the bed. My eyes stopped at the wall, where my photo frames were hanging.

I stood up and looked at them carefully. My childhood pictures with Ara, when we were just six years old.
I smiled and caressed it.
Our high school graduation picture.
Another picture, when we went on a family trip.

Beautiful. 'Beautiful Memories.'

I backed away and went towards the balcony. From my balcony, I could directly see Ara's room.

We would usually talk standing in our balconies.
But today, her room was closed with curtains. I was feeling so nervous. My heart was beating fast with nervousness.

'How am I gonna face her?'
I was the only thought on my mind.

“Don't forget to click that small star button

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”