Chepter 19[🔞+]

Note: Sexual content ahead.💭🔞

VEGAS POV

The next morning I found Pete perched in he usual spot on the windowsill. The sheets weren't rumpled. he must have slept leaning against the window or not at all.

"You sent out the sheets," Pete said quietly, not looking my way. Of course, he knew. he was not only beautiful, he was stunningly intelligent. A lethal combination.

"I did. Express delivery. They should arrive at your family's home tomorrow morning or maybe even tonight."

he didn't turn, didn't react. Only looked out of the window. He hair was brushed over he other forehead, he slender neck bared to my view. My teeth marks marred he unblemished skin. He shoulders gave a small twitch. Then he stiffened he spine. "What did you tell them? I assume you sent them a note with your gift." There was the slightest waver in he tone, a chink in he cool voice.

I stalked closer. "What would you have wanted the note to say?"

he peered over he shoulder at me, a beautifully hateful expression perfectly frozen on he face.

"Who knew hatred could be this beautiful?" I said as my fingertips slid over the soft bumps of he spine through her thin satin robe.

he jumped up, whirled around, and slapped my hand away. "Don't touch me."

I pressed he into the wall, one hand curled around he wrists as I shoved them into the wall above he head. "Yesterday you let me touch you, let me suck your cock, let me fuck you. You gave me yourself, willingly, desperately, wantonly."

The last word broke through he mask. "You would have forced me eventually."

My eyes locked on hes, my grip on he wrists tightening. "I thought you were brave, Angel. I thought you wouldn't choose the easy way, but now I see you can't even stand down the truth of what you did."

he didn't look away.

"Now tell me again, why did you give yourself to me yesterday? And be brave. Was it because you feared I'd take your gift without asking or because you wanted to be the one who decided to whom you wanted to gift it to?"

he swallowed hard. "I wanted to gift it to Dan. It was his privilege."

"Did you really? Or did you feel obligated to gift it to him because someone promised that gift to him without your consent."

"Don't you dare talk about consent."

I moved closer. "Why did you give it to me?"

He eyes flashed and tears sprang into he eyes. "Because I wanted to!" he snapped he lips shut and finally looked away. A tear slid down he perfect cheek, and he took a shuddering breath. "They won't forgive me for it. They will hate me fiercely, but never as much as I hate myself, never enough."

I leaned down and grazed my nose over he pulse point, my hand cupping he face.

"Do it," he whispered, begged, and I drew back, looking into the blue pools of despair.

"Do what?" I nuzzled the soft spot behind he ear.

"Hurt me."

My mouth brushed he chin and higher over he lips.

"Hurt me." he said it harsher this time. I gripped he waist and turned he around, pressing he into the wall, he wrists still above he head, my body caging he. I was already painfully hard. The hand that wasn't holding he wrists moved under he satin robe, and I found he bare beneath. I exhaled against he neck then bit down lightly, causing he to shudder. My fingers moved to he flat belly then lower to the trimmed cock until I dipped between he hole. "Hurt me, Vegas!"