18

──────     Lover of mine    ──────1

────── Lover of mine    ──────
1.08 — Spinning out, part 3
❝ Let's go, before they kiss and kill each other with kindness. ❞
____________________________

| ☘︎ |

"BY MY SWORTH, Beatrice," The words came out with force, brown eyes nervously eyeing the piece of paper in front of him. His hands were trembling as he picked on his pearls. "thou lovest me. I. . . I give up. It sound stupid."

Sarah watched him throw the script on the ground and felt the bed dip beside her. She glanced over her shoulder, rolled her eyes and shoved him. "Stop whining. At least it was better than the first time."

Raising his brows, Isaac scoffed. "Sure," He laid down on his bed with a sigh. "I shouldn't have auditioned. I only got the part because of Danny."

"No, you shouldn't."

"Thanks." Isaac sent her a sarcastic smile.

"Oh come on, what else did you expect me to say? I never heard you talk about theatre, you never watch old movies like Romeo and Juliet and you were never that supportive of Danny's dream of Broadway." The brunette listed as she laid beside him. "So you can either lay here and whine like a huge baby and give the part away, or you pick that script up and act your ass off. Your choice." She shrugged.

He looked at her with a frown. "You know, you're way more mean now that you live with us."

Rolling her eyes, she shoved him lightly and chuckled before getting up. "Come on," She stretched her hand out for him. "you need a break."

The two followed the steps down the stairs, ending up in the kitchen for a drink. There they found a slightly stressed out Katherine who was working on her speech for her award for best 'veterinarian of the year'.

Sarah just heard it that morning, since she had only been there a day of two. She still hadn't unpacked either, but she did call her father's friend to explain the situation. He was fine with it, he wasn't that excited of her moving in with him anyways. "I can hear your head pounding."

Glancing up, the red headed woman chuckled softly. "You sound like George."

Isaac looked over her shoulder and tried to read along the lines, but his aunt waved him away. "Hey, I was just trying to help." He took a sip of his drink and gave Sarah hers. "Let's go to the living room where people actually appreciate us."

Katherine rolled her eyes at his foolishness. "So dramatic." She ruffled his hair.

"Maybe you do belong in theatre." Sarah got flipped off which made her laugh.