Chapter 1

**Alana's Pov**

"Alana get up!!!!" I hear my mother oh so lovely voice scream. I get up and go get ready for whatever today may bring. My outfit consists of ripped skinny jeans and BVB band shirt and converses. I barely put any makeup on which is mascara eyeliner and eyeshadow. After I have done my daily routine I go downstairs and see mom and dad at the kitchen table. Mom looks at me with a worried look and by the stare, I get a uneasy feeling. "Mom what's wrong? Why are you giving me that look." "Darling, The alpha of the Midnight Sun Pack is coming to town to look for his Luna. He's gonna be here tonight at 7. All girls 15 and up have to wear a dress and go to City Hall." I scoff. "I hate to break it to the big bad alpha but I'm not wearing no dress." I can hear mom arguing about it but I just walk out of the house. I'm not in the mood to put up with all of this crap. Emma my inner wolf starts howling wanting to go for a run. So I being a unique wolf my clothes don't rip like most. So I change into my wolf and go running to the waterfall I discovered when I was ten. When I got there it was way to quite for my liking. So being the person I am wanted to leave because lately there have been rogues lerking around.

**Later on that day**

I've been roaming town all day. And it's past 6. Whoops. I see all the preppy chick's with high dollar dresses on in a line. I finally spot Emmalyn in the back and run to her. She looks at me with a smirk. "Hey. Chicka what's going on." She said. "The usual the alpha is wasting my time on this stupid crap." She laughed. "Now just to wait on the stupid alpha wasting my time when I could be jamming to music." I thought to myself. It was now 8:30 and we were about to walk in the City Hall and that's when I saw him....