Chapter 1: The Invitation.

"Eraser, Bell, Yellow Face, Marker, Foldy, Puffball, Stapy."

 Fries meticulously ticked off each name on his mental checklist as he prepared for the sleepover he was hosting.

 And just like that, in the blink of an eye, the room was bustling with the arrival of every contestant, their energy palpable and infectious as they eagerly converged for the much-awaited sleepover. 

The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as greetings were exchanged, hugs were given, and plans for the evening were discussed.

 From setting up sleeping arrangements to deciding on snacks and activities, the room buzzed with excitement as the friends prepared for a night filled with camaraderie and fun. 

Eraser and Bell, already deep in conversation, eagerly made plans to cozy up and watch a movie together, their excitement evident in their animated gestures and wide smiles.

 Meanwhile, the others scattered throughout the room, indulging in various leisure activities and enjoying their free time with joyful frolicking and laughter. 

As the evening unfolded, the room became a hub of laughter, chatter, and shared moments of friendship.

 With each passing hour, the bonds between the friends only grew stronger, solidifying the memories they were creating together during this unforgettable sleepover.