Potion class

Luckily I arrive just in time. I am looking for an empty seat but they all seem to be taken. Enzo and Theodore are next to each other, Draco is next to... Parkinson !? Weird.
There are only two free seats, one is next to Potter and the other is next to Riddle.
Great.
Obviously I go sit with Harry. Because there's no way I'm going to spend the whole year sitting and pairing with Mattheo ! Or it would be a torture for sure ! So yes, I totally prefer being in pair with this Pottah (who sucks in potion).

At least I will be able to continue my mission. So let's begin it !

- Hey. Does it bother you if I sit here ? I ask to Pottah in a fake little voice.

- Hey, no problem.

- Me thank you. I don't want to be next to Mattheo. If  I were the year would suck for sure...

- But aren't you like close friends ?

- Mattheo and I ? Close friends ? Certainly not. I can't support him.

- So why you guys are always together ?

- Unfortunately we've got the same friends.

- Oh that sucks.

Snape enter into the classroom and everyone stop chatting. Nobody wants him to be angry. Even Mattheo is quiet and THIS is rare because he doesn't care about the teachers.

The class starts boringly (like always). I don't like potions, I'm not good at it. My grades this year are going to be catastrophic, especially since I won't be able to count on a good neighbor to help me.

- Everyone quiet ! I don't like the places you took, you are talking too much. I'm going to change all of that. Granger go sit next to Goyle. Parkinson next to Potter, Crabbe next to Weasley. Hurry up. Malfoy you'll gonna be with Finnigan, Nott and Beshkire you can stay together.
Okay everybody sits now and no more noises. Said Snape with his usual monotone voice.

- Er sir ? I ask confused

- What ?

- Well you haven't told me where I have to sit...

- Oh well next to... uh... there.

He points me the empty seat next to Mattheo.

- NO PLEASE !

- No discution Miss Wilson.

- But sir...

He gives me a death stare so I go sit next to Riddle who's roll his eyes.

- Don't think I am happy to be here Riddle. I mutter him.

- Ouch it hurts my little heart...

- What heart Mattheo ?

- WILSON ! RIDDLE ! QUIET !

I flinched when the professor screamed super loudly.

- Oh poor little girl, that had made you flinch.

- Shut up Riddle ! This is the first day and you are already pissing me off ! So shut the fuck up !

- RIDDLE AND WILSON, DETENTION !

I sigh. A detention the first day, I hate this Professor ! And Mattheo 'cause it's his fault and he seems to doesn't care and he doesn't apologise.

- Thanks a lot Riddle. I sarcastically whisper

- Anytime Princess. He responds with a huge cocky smile that I would love to get ride of.

Heyyyyy guys !
As always I hope that you're enjoying what you're reading. (Yes I never change my ''end chapter'' speech). So if you do I invite you (with a huge smile) to vote and/or comment !
Byyyye ! Love youuuu !