sexy teacher

Hi, I'm Suresh. This happened in 2012, when I was studying 8th standard. I'm a decent boy, I scored good marks in all subjects except maths. so my dad decided to join me in a new school at my uncle's city. I was staying in my uncle's house.

 I was staying in my uncle's house

One month went by, I normally  went to school, one day my classmates were talking that our class teacher was busy these few days. she will be in back in another one week. But she didn't came and 2 days after in that week i heard students were gossiping about they saw a new teacher, who will be our new class teacher, also they were mentioning she is so beautiful and most beautiful teacher in our school.

As soon as I heard this, I had a strong desire to see her. My English teacher came in as it was her period. I was searching for my notes in bag, Isense somebody also cominginside our class with her inside the class. Theni heard this sweet voice saying, "Hi!!students, I'mshruthi your new computer teacher and class teacherfrom today" I quickly took my note and turned up to see her. That was the first time i saw her completely looked at her like a stone. I don't even know what I to do next.

                              she looked slightly similar to this actress in  the above image

she looked beautiful like a actress. That's  when i realised why my classmates praised so much about her beauty.

She is a very fair beautiful looking curvy and sexy woman aged 28 years. she was wearing a light purple soft transparent saree. she wore that saree well below her navel exactly like 4 inches. she had light fat on belly around and below her navel and also milky waist and curvy hip, she also had perfect boobs and ass. what's even better was she was wearing a hip chain around her waist. Looking at the fair beautiful waist of her body makes you go crazy sexually. She was destined to be everyone's dream girl with a beautiful face.

Two and half months went it was september. I use to enjoy shruthi mam's beauty in her classes.evenI was sitting in middle of 3rd row I was slightly tall. so i could see her assets to a limited view. I really felt jealous on the 1st row fellows they are lucky to see her beauty closely. they were even struggling to concentrate on her subject.

One day shruthi mam distributed our midterm test papers. i scored good marks in all subjects but  scored only 68 in maths. shruthi mam scolded me and asked me to sit on the front row from next day. I felt really happy inside, i'm getting a chance see her beautiful assets closely.

Next day, Shruthi mam came to the class as usual

Next day, Shruthi mam came to the class as usual. She started her class drew a picture of the previousday's lesson on the blackboard and started explaining it. At that time I was completely amazed to see her. She placed the right hand on the board standingcrossly turning left to black board to describe the picture. At that time, her saree pallu went to the right side and her round big navel was on fully exposed. Her navel was so deep. I had navel fetish since age 8, because i watched a lot of 90's movies with hero enjoying heroine's navel and hip.

Herdeep round navel looked very sexy with her long necklace above her waist, hernavel jiggled lightly when she walked from the board

Herdeep round navel looked very sexy with her long necklace above her waist, hernavel jiggled lightly when she walked from the board. At that time Ispontaneously said that to myself "if I touch a navel i want to touch thiskind of navel". Then my friend asked me "what you just said?". I said"nothing".

I started to imagine and fantasying about her deep navel and beauty a lot before sleeping, it is natural for that teenage because of hormone rage. I slightly get hard on whenever I fantasized her navel but didn't care about it as it felt a good sensation. On a Sunday, early morning i was in deep sleep, I was having a dream in that dream, I saw shruthi mam lying near my bed in saree, shocked to see her pallu exposing her navel and I was looking at her and touching her belly with my right hand palm and fingers, I seen her deep navel then I put my index finger inside it, it felt so real like touching smooth surface, suddenly something like fluid came out down from my penis, I woke up and looked around searching her, but I was sleeping alone then I realized it was only dream, I felt hot liquid in my underwear, my boxers were half stained over the crotch area. I was shocked and went to toilet to see what it was I opened my underwear, there were thick warm white jelly like white fluid was floating in my underwear my penis got nervy and rockhard with wetness on it. That was the time i thought my sexual hormones got activated.