Chapter 01

Hey Book Lover's, Presenting you the first chapter of HSHR.

QOTD: Movies or Series?

Author POV:

It was early morning six, Aayansh was tossing around not able to sleep. He woke up just some time ago only to discover he had forgotten to close the window causing the morning sunrays fall on him and birds to flew in his room with a chirping sound.

Aayansh being himself he cursed all the possible things in his life as his dearest sleep was disturbed.

He loves only three things in his life #1-sleep, #2- family and lastly his company.

Even his dog Leo climbed on the bed, didn't let him fall asleep again so here he is playing with his doing as soon as he woke up.

Although he didn't realize time while he was playing with his dog, but to his bad luck his morning alarm has reminded him it was his time to work out.

Knowing it was time for him gym, He climbed down the bed after freshening up he changed into his gym clothes and left for his gym. He entered the gym and started doing his workout, let's just say he finished his workout after a freaking hour.

Once he was done with his gym, he returned to his room and checked if he got emails and then left to take a shower and head to his office.

Aayansh POV:

After my shower, I put on my favorite black shirt with the top two buttons open, paired with formal black pants. I decided to skip the coat for today, and I'm not a fan of ties—they always feel like some dog belt is tied around my neck.

Once I was dressed, I set my hair and was about to spray the perfume on my neck, But I heard fewer voices making my perfume slip out of my hand and spill on the new carpet.

Damn! Damn! Damn.

Now my mom will take hour lectures on how we should not spill anything on floor in 1000 ways.

When I was thinking about what excuse I should make, I heard them scream again.

Aayansh, Aayansh, Aayansh, Aayansh, Mamu- four people sorry 5 five people shouted from living room making my eyes close in frustration.

Freak-in-damn my people will never let me live in peace.

I replied them coming and headed downstairs where all were waiting for me.

As soon as I reached the dining area two little hands were pulling me as I crouched down to her level and lifted her in my arms twirled her making her giggle.

Trust me little Jaan's giggles were so Melodious and acoustic to my ears I could hear her all day.

I carried her in my arms and made her sit on my lap.

Aayansh, you are spoiling her so much " Bhabhi complained while looking at both of us".

"Mamu, she called me."

"Yes, Jaana. Does my little one need something?"

She nodded cutely and whispered, "Mujhe bhookh lagi hai."

"Oh, you haven't eaten yet? Let me feed you."

I started to serve the food, but unfortunately, Ishu isn't fond of idly. As I was about to give her some, she scrunched up her face and complained, "MAMU, Yeh yakh hai, mujhe nahi chahiye."