Une nouvelle année à Forks

WHEN Jasper and Theodosia had just returned from their morning horseback riding through the forest when they made it to the stables that were built next to the beautiful house Esme had designed.

"Oh there you two are! Come on you have school soon you need to get ready." The couple looked at each other and begrudgingly walked inside.

"Theo!! I have the perfect outfit for you!!" Said girl looked at her husband for help before she was dragged upstairs by Rosalie.

After Rosalie had dressed up Theodosia they both walked down the stairs and Jasper picked her up and spun her around

After Rosalie had dressed up Theodosia they both walked down the stairs and Jasper picked her up and spun her around.  "You look beautiful darlin'." Theodosia laughed and the rest of the family watched the couple. They were meant for each other.

"Come on off to school!" Esme shooed all of them out of the house and to their cars, or motorbike in Jasper and Theodosia's case.

She sat on the back and held onto Jasper's waist while her head rested on top of his shoulder. They were always content when they were together.

When they reached the school, Jasper parked his bike next to Rosalie's red convertible before he got off and picked Theodosia up off the bike.

"Put me down Jazzy!!" He laughed before putting her down and hugging her to his chest.

But as they were talking a loud truck came into the parking lot and Alice squealed. "That's her!!" Jasper held Theo closer to him and Emmett did the same with Rosalie next to him.

"Jazzy let's go to class." He nodded and let Theo guide him to their first class of the day, history and it was both of their favourite.

They were sat next to each other Jasper had moved his desk to be joined to hers and the teacher just let them be. Theo's legs were draped across Jasper's lap.

When the teacher came in and started teaching, about half way through the lesson Theo had fallen asleep against Jasper's shoulder. The teacher had noticed her but didn't say anything knowing that Jasper would help her anyways.

"Darlin' wake up we need to go to art." She nodded and Jasper gently lifted her legs off his own, he knew that she had stayed up all night in her art project.

"Cmon you can show your project." Theo clung to his flannel as they walked down the hallway towards the art room, and he had his arm wrapped around her.

On their way they saw Rosalie and Emmett who frowned seeing Theo's tired state. "Princess are you tired?" She nodded and smiled up at Jasper.

Once they got to art the teacher had asked them all to present their projects and Theodosia was first and so she showed the class her project. The whole class plus the teacher gasped while Jasper just smiled proud of his wife's work.