˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Cannibalistic urges. [🩸]

I'm hungry..

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
I trudged through the snowy forest with my hand over my stomach. God I was hungry. I hadn't eaten in a week.

People have slowly started to go missing in South Park. And it wasn't me doing it. Even my ex girlfriend Wendy disappeared when I was thinking about eating her ..

They all disappear so suddenly and it's getting so hard to find food.

I saw a redneck hunter in the woods and I hid in the bushes watching him. When his guard was down I jumped on him and bit down on his neck. He screamed and blood got everywhere. He tried to shoot me but I took the gun and threw it. Once he was finally dead I started to eat him.

Blood was everywhere on snow around him. My hands and face were also really bloody. I took his pocket knife and cut him open. Pulling out his guts.

It was so good. I haven't had a good meal in a while.. The smell of blood made me go crazy with desperation.
I was eating his hand when I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see a tall pale kid with blood on his jacket and pants. I stared at him while trying to make out his features and if I knew him. He looked to be doing the same.

"What do we have here.." The guy said. He was a bit taller than me. Like 6,2. He was ginger and had a dark hoodie and grey sweatpants on. I stood up and dropped the hand behind me.

I looked insane compared to him. I was a bit slouched over and panting slightly but he was standing up straight and smiling slightly.

He was so charming. In a bad way.

"What are doing out here.." I asked him in a breathy voice. It always sounded like that but nobody really knew. I didn't really talk to anyone.

"Oh just taking a walk.. You got some blood on uh.." he said while pointing to my face and jacket, "..Everywhere.." He continued with a snide smile. But shit he was right I was COVERED im blood.

I groaned and he chuckled darkly.

"You know.. Is that something you do often?" He asked while pointing at the hand. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Eating hands in the woods alone?" He smirked at me darkly and I smiled at him crookedly. "This..." I paused while looking at the hand. "Is basically just a snack..."

He started to laugh and I laughed with him. His laugh sounded so insane and mine just fit with his.

"My name is Kyle. Kyle Broflovski. And you are?" He questioned after we finished laughing. Holding out his hand.
I took his hand and gripped it slightly. "Stan Marsh..." I said while looking at him. My smile still present.

"You smell like blood.. Get hit by a car on your way here or something?.." I asked him.
"Ooo you can smell blood? Cute~." He replied. Avoiding my question. "I asked you a question, Kyle." I said with a slight growl. Kyle looked down at me and smiled.
"Hit by a car? Nice guess." He replied while turning away from me. "Did you.. Kill someone...?" I asked him. He just turned back to me with a smile and a finger over his lips.

"Come with me. We're going to my house." He said. I just nodded and walked to the side of him.

We left the woods and headed to his house. It was dark outside so not really anyone was out. Except for a girl who was clearly intoxicated.
I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a smile. He walked past her and tripped her. When she fell he caught her and spoke. "Oh i'm sorry!-" he said while helping her up. She smiled at him and thanked him, "Say. Do you have a ride home? If not I can walk you home as an apology." He said with a sick smile. "Oh thank youu... I'd- hic like that alot..." she replied.

He looked at me and gave a thumbs up and I smiled.

At the house..

Kyle had taken the girl to his house and put her in the basement after knocking her out as we thought of what to do.

"I'm really hungryy.... We should just kill her and let me eat the remains..." I said. "We have to be more careful, Stanley. We can't just kill and eat her." Kyle said. I groaned and leaned back on the couch with my hand over my stomach. "Mmgh.. Just let me eat her, being careful isn't an option right now...." I argued. He seemed like he was gonna argue back but he shook his head and leaned back on the couch as well and sighed.

"Fine. But after what--" he was cut off by banging on the basement door. Kyle smiled and got up off the couch. Walking to the kitchen to grab a knife. I followed him but sat at the basement door waiting for him.

He walked back to the door and opened it. The girl sat there with a shocked look on her face and I waved at her with a smile and Kyle stabbed her in the head.

Her body fell over and down the stairs. I looked up at Kyle who was still smiling and chuckled slightly.

"Can I eat her now?.." I asked. He looked down at me and nodded. I smiled and quickly went down the stairs. I thought he'd close the door but he didn't. Odd kinda.
I took the knife out her head and used it to dismember her. It was a bit hard but I've done it before. After that I cut her stomach open like I cut open the hunter and pulled out her intestines.

I've never eaten someone with alcohol in their system and she had ALOT.

I felt a bit woozy but I made sure I finished eating all her intestines and saving the heart for last. It was so good..
Blood was everywhere and  it stained her clothes. My white shirt was completely covered in blood. I couldn't eat anymore and I just took the heart upstairs with me.

"I'm finished.." I said as I walked up the stairs. Kyle was watching a crime documentary on HIMSELF and looked back at me. "Aw little guy finished his dinner?" Kyle said with a smile.

"Last time someone called me that they went missing the day after.." I said as I sat on the couch next to him. "This about you?" I asked while pointing at the tv. He nodded. "I'm pretty famous. And if you checked TikTok there might be a few edits with me in them. People are. Crazy." He said while turning back to the tv. I just watched it and kept the heart in my hand. Biting down on it like an apple.

I'm gonna get used to this.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Chapter one end ~
I rellaltlyky hope you like this
It's my first story I ACTUALLY put effort into....
uumm this wasn't very discriptivr bcs i wasn't trying that hard but I WAS tryingh trust
Byr hye

1207 words