He found me

My cousin runs in yelling that I need to go, that the Alpha has found me. I look at him like I'm a deer in headlights. "Willow run!" He yelled. I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag that was already packed. I looked out the window and saw the alpha fighting my uncle. I grabbed the photo I had of my family and took off out the back door. I ran, and ran. I was getting tired and weak. I looked over and saw a diner, I ran out of the woods and ran up toward the door. My wolf hasn't spoke to me in 5 years, when my father died. I looked in the window and saw the most beautiful man ever, my wolf yelled MATE!!

He was surrounded by a group of guys, they all looked at me. He went to get up but I heard the aplha call my name. He was behind me. I had my gun, I pulled it from behind my back. I then turned to face the aplha. He smaked me across the face. Which pissed me off. I uppercut him causing him to fall back onto the ground, I looked around for my gun it laid by a black car. I ran toward it. He pulled me by my hair. I kicked him in the face, he fell back, I grabbed my gun and shot him. I took off running. My wolf was clawing to get out but I wouldn't let her. She kept yelling turn around our mate will help us. I ignored it.

Michaels POV

My friends and I were hanging out at our favorite diner. My wolf was on edge so I pushed him back. "Michael when are you going to date a werewomen in our pack, we need a Luna?" My beta asked. I thought for a minute but changed my mind the moon goddesses voice saying she is coming. "I have a mate, she is on her way" I said. Just then a beautiful scent hit my nose. It smelled like fresh rain. I looked around the diner nothing. I looked out the window and saw the sexiest girl I've ever seen, she had long black hair, she had sun kissed skin. But her eyes were light green. I looked behind her and a man yelled her name. She pulled out a gun never leaving my eyes, she turned to be smaked across her face. "MATE" I wisphered all my friends turned to look at her. She uppercut the man causing him to fall back to the ground. She looked around and ran toward a black car he pulled her by her hair. My men grabbed me as I growled. She kicked him in the face, while he fell she shot him and took off.

I yelled at my men to grab him and I took off after her. Her scent was driving my wolf crazy, I knew I had to get her. I had to have this mystery girl. I came to a lake smells as if she dove in. So I dove in. Her scent was faint but my aphla senses could pick up on it. I came to the sore, her scent was getting stronger. I ran into the woods. She was knocked out and on the ground. I picked her up and carried her toward my home.

Willows POV
I awoke in a strange room, the last thing I remember is passing out beside the lake. My wolf starts to stir in my mind. "Willow, you need to listen to me, you are safe no more running." La'rain said. My wolf has never lied. But I was mad at her. "Why haven't you talked to me, I needed you?" I replied. "I thought you wanted me to leave." La'rain said. "No never" I was done talking.
My eyes landed on the guy from the