II

.
..
...

[Caught]

...

Y/n hummed a little tune while walking through the city in a robe. Mash was following behind, also wearing a robe.

Seeing that Mash was looking around, Y/n let out a small chuckle.

Mash turned to his brother.

"Why can't they just use their hands?"

Y/n sighed with a smile.

"In the modern days, it's more efficient to use magic when one doesn't have the physique like you do, little brother. Besides, not everyone has the time to train their body and it usually depends on..."

Mash's brain has short-circuited.

"Ah. Sorry. I meant they are not as strong as you. They're weak, physically."

...

Sometime later, the two brothers arrived at the cream puff store.

"10 of the new cream puffs, please."

Mash ordered.

The worker quickly made 10 cream puffs with their magic. Y/n took out his wallet and gave the worker a few coins.

When Mash reached to grab the bag, a gust of wind made their hoods fly off.

Some of the witnesses began to stare at Mash with uneasiness. While some stared at Y/n with shock.

"Look at him..."

"He has no lines..?"

"Why's that two-liner with him..?"

Y/n's eyes darkened as he adjusted his hood before glancing at Mash who was munching on his cream puff nonchalantly.

With a firm grip, Y/n pulled up his brother's hood.

"Follow me."

...

Y/n and Mash walked quickly away from the crowd when Mash crashed into a magic police.

The cream from the cream puff flew and landed on the guy's uniform which made him mad.

"Hey! Watch where you're looking at! Don't you have eyes-"

Y/n cut the guy off with a menacing glare while standing beside Mash who was looking down at the ground, feeling guilty.

"Sorry..."

Y/n pointed at the guy and slid his thumb across his neck. The magic police guy looked like he was about to cry.

"I-I... I meant... Don't worry about the stain..! Please, have a nice day sirs!"

The police guy bowed politely as Y/n dragged Mash away.

It was not long before they bumped into pops. Pops screamed, quietly.

"You two! Didn't I tell you to stay at home!?"

"Do you want some, pops?"

Mash nonchalantly handed a cream puff to him as Pops pointed at Y/n.

"You're supposed to be the more mature one!"

"Human desires are difficult to be ignored."

"AAAHHH!!"

.
.
.

"They're freaks..."

...

[End of Chapter II]

...
..
.