when life is completely forgotten (a Harry Styles Fanfic)

hey guys this is my first ever published fan fic so i just wanted to say no hate and hope you like it :) 

***************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a hospital room.

It was bright and everything was simple and white. I moved my head to the side a little to see a boy who looks a little older than me with curly hair leaning on my thighs while holding my left hand.

"Please! Just please wake up! I don't care if you don't love me anymore! I just need you to wake up! Please!" He was definitely upset and crying as he sobbed in between every few words.

But what did he mean by if i don't love him any more? Was i supposed to love him? I don't know who this is!

"Hello?" i asked softly. He looked up at me, his face immediately brightening up. "Miranda?" he asked, staring into my eyes, burning me with his magnifesent orbs.

I don't understand why he just said Miranda... Am I Miranda? His smile faded as i could feel my face looking puzzled.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened and I know you probably hate me for doing this to you but.." his voice trailed off and i could see some tears started falling as i studied his amazing face.

I took my thumb and gently wiped the tears that had stained his cheeks.   As i was pulling my hand away, he grabbed it and placed it on his cheek again. "Please, don't leave me." he cried more, it made me sad to think that I don't know who this boy is, but i feel like I love him.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, but when someone came through the door, we both looked up to see who it was. "Hello Miranda, I am your doctor, Mrs. Anderson. How are you feeling?" she asked warmly smiling at me. At this point, I'm pretty confused. I have no clue who tis boy is and I don't know why I'm here! "I don't know" i said truthfully.

I looked back to the boy who again was crying. "Well, I'll go get your parents and I'll tell you what we found from the tests" It took me a second to ask but, "Do you know who Miranda is?" He stared at me for a while before answering me, "You. You are Miranda, And- and- and ..."

he couldn't finish his sentence as three people walked in the door."Oh Hun! I'm so glad you're alright!" She ran over to me and hugged me. I didn't exactly hug her back, so after a couple seconds, she pulled away. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

Well, the tests have shown that Miranda has had very serious damage to her head, which has caused her to lose her memory, now before we cut to conclusions, we have no exact date on when or if, she will regain her memory. But besides that she does have a few broken ribs and a broken ankle, we'll have to do some surgery on her in the next few hours so her ankle will heal properly. I will be back