elysian

"with pretty hazel eyes and a mind full of thoughts she only sought the sight of him

"with pretty hazel eyes and a mind full of thoughts she only sought the sight of him."

MAGNOLIA DARWIN LOVED HUMANS AS SHE DID HER OWN.
She watched them evolve and grow into magnificent creatures, she watched as they formed groups that became friends and built up houses that they resided in.

She couldn't help but wish she was among them as she watched from treelines, forever watching but not interacting. Interacting would end up in connections and she 
couldn't do that. Humans only had a shorter lifespan, they lived and they died. Ageing for a few years before being buried in the green.

She loved them as she did her own. She loved their excitement when they found something,
she adored when they fell in love, the simple feeling that Magnolia only wished
she could feel again. But she couldn't resent them for it, not at all.

Something was off.

The natural air that had previously felt as though she could drift in it and take off, felt heavier as she stepped onto the soft greenery of human land. She could feel the disturbance in her soul as she peered around only to spot the very tree that had outlived the entirety of humanity being burnt to the ground as Magnolia watched on in complete horror.

Magnolia Darwin was weary of humans.
She was careful of the horrors they brought themselves to do but there was no turning back for her, not anymore

❀

a/n 

hello everyone! welcome back to number 50001 fanfic I started and I hopefully will finish, this book starts season 2 episode 8 of The Vampire Diaries and when it will end is not quite decided yet.

for those who have some of my other books in their library and are just waiting for an update for a book, I am so sorry. I try not to write a book if I do not have the motivation because the chapter will just be pure crap. 

I do not own vampire diaries, the originals or any other character and plotline apart from my own and magnolia darwin.