Chapter 1: getting sorted

"Ugh.. there's just so much to sort out!!" Astrid groans, lifting box's into her new dorm room. She has made a request for one specifically for herself considering she wasn't planning on making any new friends. After awhile of lifting, and struggling she decides to take a break and sits against the doorframe. She stares out at the  long, rich looking Hallway. The most fanciest she's ever been to, with long red carpets and tall roofs. But as she was admiring the build there's someone else in the hall with her, keeping themselves hidden but keeping their gaze on her.

The person decides to reveal themselves and walks over to Astrid with quick long strides and she's now towering over her.
But Astrid hasn't noticed her and was busy listening to music and zoned out, occasionally bopping her head along to the song.

The tall figure eventually gets impatient and taps on the headphones, making Astrid jump.
She immediately takes her headphones of and looks up at the figure.

"what the hell is your problem?? Can't you see I'm busy here!!"

Astrid spoke harshly, and stood up. Still nowhere near as tall or intimidating as the figure, but they spoke up. Their voice soft, but stern and slightly soothing.

"Sorry love, Just saying that everyone down the hallway can hear your bloody music. And that's not appropriate for a student to be out here hours after curfew.*" *The lady spoke sternly, crossing her arms over her chest. Astrid suddenly paused, taking in a moment to admire the lady, she was wearing a thin polo shirt, with a thick black blazer over it. And a tight skirt. Astrid hated to admit it. But this lady looked damned good.