PROLOGUE: Blues

He was almost done. About time- He hadn't left this funhouse he was building for what felt like years. He was more than halfway done, though! It's a good thing he found fireproof wood. Sure, it was more expensive and hurt more when he got splinters, but at least he won't be burning the wood when he touches it, like everything else he touched. It always was strange to him that things like fireproof guns existed. But on the other hand, they were great for self defense.

Hopefully those he hoped to invite over weren't busy with TPOT anymore. I mean, he wasn't wishing they got eliminated- but he really wanted to see them again. It had been so long since he was eliminated, it felt like they didn't even exist. But the one he really wanted to see was.. Her.. Their relationship, sure, is rough, but he liked her. A lot. Probably too much- More than a flame should. His family would disapprove of it, but he couldn't take it. He loved her.

..Wait, what's that smell? Why is it getting dark? Blue gasses were everywhere, clouding his mind. He felt woozy- was this gas killing him? He needed to fight it. In no way was he going to die. He wouldn't let it happen. He kept fighting, the blue gas engulfing him in it's fury. It wasn't bursting in flames because of him- Firey counted that as a problem. He could see someone blue walking in. In the shape of a four, wearing a tophat with a blue F on it. Were they behind this? "Stop resisting it. I know you want to." They said, standing in front of him menacingly. Firey closed his eyes. That wasn't a good idea on his end. He fell asleep.

When he woke up, it was.. awfully dark, the only light from a tv in front of him. It had a bow on it, and a blue four on the corner instead of a company logo. There was an intercom. He felt like it was meant to be blue, but it wasn't. It was gray, the same gray the TV was. Right in front of the TV, there was a microphone, probably connected to the intercom, maybe something else that would be of use. It had a red and green light on it, the red one illuminated and the green not. "Welcome to the Mindrooms, Firey." Four's voice was coming from the intercom. He wanted to destroy it so badly, but that would probably end badly for him. "Why am I here?! What are you planning to do with me?!" He yelled, enraged. He noticed that when he spoke, the green light on the microphone turned on, the red turning off. Interesting. "Revenge. Now, silence, or I'll kill you, too." Kill? Who was he planning to kill? He didn't want anyone to die, no matter how much he hated them. Sure, they had the HPRC, but what Four seemed to be planning was malicious. Too harsh to be wished on anyone.