Beautiful body

h/c - hair color
P/c/c - preferred choice of clothing
B/S - body shape

A beautiful face a beautiful personality a beautiful life right?...
Wrong  so wrong I wake up every morning and being a Shinobi is great and all but it's totally not I am a Shinobi. My days are consist of little kids who thinks that they're ninja and adults who think they can tell me what to do because I am younger than them that. I'm in the middle or at least I thought I was until I met him and I didn't wanna be in the middle anymore. I want to be an adult for him, but I wouldn't let him know that how could I?

"OOOOKAY kid let's go-" I saw her beautiful h/c hair her face so pretty so soft so cute... and her body...her beautiful shape her lovely B/S and the way her P/c/c fall over her body. I need her to be mine I just want to grab her and....right now right here on the floor...but Naruto is here...wait then he must know who she is if he's here with her. "Hello pervy sagggeeee??"
I snapped out of my daze and looked at Naruto.. "Pervy sage this is my friend Y/n she said she'll teach me how to make ramen from scratch and I get to eat it!"

There was no time to teach him how to make Ramen because they had to leave. That's what he came to get him for, but she ended up coming along and bringing some stuff for them to eat.

Looking in between the beautiful girl and Naruto, and noticed that he was in the front, walking aimlessly, because he didn't even know where they were going but she was in the back, looking everywhere you could see the concentration on her face she looked from left to right up down, even turned around. She seems to be very aware her surroundings, and something about that draws him closer so he continues to slowly and suddenly get further away from Naruto and get closer to her to make her trust him so he'd gets the chance to- "So how are you You seem to have your head on a swivel is there some reason for that?" The way her hips swayed as she walked slightly confirming just how much he wanted her. She hadn't said anything, so he just assumed she didn't wanna talk "I should really be behind you just in case you know anything bad happened it happened to me or if anything bad goes wrong in the front I'd be able to stop it fast" the truth is he just wanted to see her from behind oh, and was it worth it? Yes, very worth it completely worth it the way her body moved made everything just rock in his world.

After a lot of walking, everyone was pretty tired and a little exhausted, but Y/n decided that they should keep walking, which ended in her falling into a mud puddle which was really weird cause it hadn't seem to rain, but maybe they missed it. "WHERE DID THIS PUDDLE EVEN COME FROM? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SHOULDN'T YOU LIKE CHECK THAT OR SOMETHING?" pervy sage, wasn't really worried about The puddle that she had just fallen into although I did coat her body well so. "Hey Y/n maybe we can go over there to the bathhouse I mean you can clean off and we could have some much-needed relaxing time?"

*Y/n pov*
Usually, I don't relax on missions and it's obvious that something is wrong because there shouldn't be a puddle here usually I would refuse Something about the way that he pulled me closer and closer to the bathhouse. I just wanted to find out if relaxing was OK but then I remember the puddle and I go to say no but we're already in the bathhouse and I don't wanna waste the peoples time so I guess a Little relaxation might be fine of course because I'm a female and they are men they go to one side they go to the other which is all right cause I don't mind although I do miss being with them so maybe that might be a bit of a problem

Narrative pov

walking through the locker room where she was putting away her stuff and then getting ready to go to the spring, she noticed that there was a whole in the springs separation wall where she could still see Naruto and his mentor made her feel more comfortable so she went back to just looking at the water she hadn't gotten in because it was a little bit uncomfortable bathing in public and she didn't wanna tell them that so now she's just sitting outside of the spa, looking at the warm, warm water, uncomfortably and naked..

Pervy Sage pov

Enjoying the warm water but a bit disappointed by not seeing Y/n a little bit of smoke queers, and I see that there's a hole in The separation wall and I look in and I can see her entire body just displayed for him well, not for me the way her curves I'm just effortless beauty sticks out but makes no sense. Why isn't she getting in the water?

2nd person

He goes around the separation wall. Naruto was floating aimlessly with his head back, obviously doing his own thing too busy with relaxing to notice that pervy sage left walking over to the female side, pervy sage make sure that nobody sees him he sneaks in and when she sees him, she jumps a little scared. She was kind of expecting something else to just come and attack her, but he was looking at her like he needed something or wanted something he reaches a hand out to her as he slowly gets closer to her in the water, pulling her inside, going face-to-face with her so the first time they really looked at each other. She had already thought that he was handsome, but this is different he looked so vulnerable almost like he was innocent.

Y/N pov
Looking at his face like this was like looking into a deep pool, he looks so gentle, like he only wanted the best and the closer she got to his face the prettier he got she knew what she wanted, but she wouldn't do that. He's a respectable man, she would never force herself on him , I'm sure he just saw me in distress and that's why you came to help me. I can feel his hands. They're very low on my body but I'm sure he didn't mean to...

PS pov
Her beautiful body and my gosh I'm touching it. I wonder how far I can get my hands down before she stops me. I just can't her bear. Chess is straight on mine and she's just getting even closer I just wanna- sound a sound. I just heard sound "somebody's watching us."

TO BE CONTINUED
—//———-/////————
Sorry about that I was supposed to put this out on February 14 but the problem was I couldn't figure out what was going on with my Wi-Fi so it didn't work that day and then the day after that still didn't let me post it so I had to wait sometimes then I got busy with homework now it's here