about

Nathaniel Jameson Alleje

Mariyan Emilia Cervantes

:The story 'coming back to you' revolves mostly about law. You may encounter some topics about law around the way but I, I assure you that all the concepts, Constitution, words I used connected to law are real and it purely exist.

:I am a new writer here, so for sure you will encounter many errors through out the way. Kapag ayaw mo siyang basahin maaari mo siya i-drop.

:The starting of this story may mind blowing to others. To make it clear, ang Simula ay isang lamang spoiler.

:Nathaniel name would only be mention 2 or 3 times in this story, commonly 'Nathan' Only.

:The names I used in this story and in every chapter are the names of people that I know. AND it doesn't mean that their characteristics in real life are the same as it is. Again, I only used their names, nothing else, nothing more.

:Please be adverstable, that at first the male and female lead name are actually 'Nathan Jameson Alleje' and 'Mariyan Cervantes'. But as I realized through out the way I decided to add something in their names. So, starting chapter 20 there will be some changes about their names. Thank you!!

:The estimated chapters is actually 32 including Nathan's POV but as I write now, the realization hits me that the scenes I want to happen would not be fit by just the remaining 8 chapters. So i decided to add 15 more chapters after chap30. Thank you.

-Some of the lines and thoughts of the characters here are actually reflect on what I am feeling in the inside.

-yang