51.First ever handjob

Taehyung leaned in and sucked Jimin's lower lip into his mouth, nibbling on it a bit. " You taste so good"

Jimin blushed hard. Damn why was he saying such things?

Despite his embarrassment Jimin said,"Let me touch you. I really want to do it"

Taehyung looked at his face, searching for any signs of discomfort. He must have seen there was none so he took off his boxers.

Jimin's eyes went as wide as saucers. Holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!! He was BIG. A full 10 inches! Rock hard throbbing dick!

"You don't have to do it you know" Tae said snapping Jimin out of his daze and Jimin instantly went on his knees, taking his hard shaft in hands.

He felt it twitch. It was incredible.

Tae moved them to a more comfortable position. He sat down then pulled Jimin onto his lap. It felt foreign for he was naked, straddling him. Tae's thick dick standing at full mast between them. Tae caught Jimin's chin and pulled his face so he could look at him.

His dark locks clung to his skin due to sweat. His dark eyes were sparkling, his lips pink and moist. Tae felt the urge to kiss him again."Go on. I'll guide you" he encouraged Jimin.

that's how Jimin found himself giving his first ever handjob. The skin of penis felt amazing. It was hot, silky smooth and he could feel the veins around the turgid flesh. Jimin spread Tae cum around the shaft and he started to slowly pump him, occasionally squeezing the tip and fondling his balls. It was when Tae stared to breath faster and groan that Jimin knew it was working.!!!

He went fast, using both his hands but they could not cover the entire dick. He did his best though, working him out the way. The movements of his fingers, gliding them over his shaft. Tae gropped Jimin's ass when his dick twitched. The look on his face was indescribable. Pure pleasure was written all over it. Jimin couldn't believe he was really doing a good job. He went even faster and Tae held his ass tighter. Warm hands covering both ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing.

"Oh fuck" Tae moaned out loud. Jimin felt proud. So so proud.

"That's good. Keep going. Just like that" Hot cum oozed out the slit.

Jimin was shocked but it didn't stop him from stroking him till the last drop oozed out.