Kamshet, a popular destination for paragliding adventures

Kamshet, located in the state of Maharashtra, India, is a popular destination for paragliding adventures. The region is known for its picturesque landscapes, serene lakes, and hills, making it an ideal location for paragliding enthusiasts. Here are some key points about Kamshet paragliding adventures:

Location: Kamshet is situated approximately 45 kilometers (28 miles) from Pune and 110 kilometers (68 miles) from Mumbai. The geographical features of the region, such as the Sahyadri mountain ranges and Pawna Lake, contribute to the excellent paragliding conditions.

Paragliding Sites: Kamshet boasts several paragliding sites, including Tower Hill, Shelar, and Kondeshwar Cliff. Each site offers a unique flying experience with varying landscapes and wind conditions.

Operators and Training: There are numerous paragliding operators in Kamshet that provide tandem flights for beginners and solo flights for experienced paragliders. Additionally, many schools offer paragliding training courses for those who wish to learn the sport.

Season: The best time for paragliding in Kamshet is typically during the months of October to May. The weather during this period is conducive to paragliding, with clear skies and moderate wind conditions.

Scenic Views: Paragliding in Kamshet offers breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding hills, valleys, and lakes. The lush greenery, pristine landscapes, and serene environment make the experience memorable.

Safety Measures: Paragliding operators in Kamshet prioritize safety and adhere to international safety standards. Pilots are experienced and well-trained, and they provide participants with the necessary safety equipment.

Accommodation: There are various accommodation options available in and around Kamshet, ranging from budget stays to luxury resorts. Visitors can choose accommodations that suit their preferences and budget.

Accessibility: Kamshet is easily accessible by road from Pune and Mumbai. It takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to reach Kamshet from Pune and around 3 to 4 hours from Mumbai.

Before planning a paragliding adventure in Kamshet, it's advisable to check the current status of operators, weather conditions, and any specific requirements. Always follow the guidelines provided by the paragliding instructors for a safe and enjoyable experience.

 Always follow the guidelines provided by the paragliding instructors for a safe and enjoyable experience

https://paraglidinginkamshet

https://paraglidinginkamshet.com/

https://www.facebook.com/people/kamshetparaglidinadventure/100087011497064/

https://www.instagram.com/kamshetparaglidingadventure/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUvSQw0NvDxpGXTh7Ifs5w