Quick to start. Quick to end.

It is six in the morning in Kyoto, Japan and I am currently just sitting here on a park bench all alone. The silence is a little bit disturbing but I don't mind, I hate other humans, ew. The fog that lurks around me would frighten off any other normal being but for me, it is soothing to the soul. Call me anti-social, call me what you want, until humans become a bit nicer, I will always be like this. It has been an hour and I am still just sitting here enjoying the peace, I suddenly hear some quiet footsteps coming towards me, I look up and I see a short shadowy figure in the distance. As the figure comes closer, I can see her long red hair swinging side to side and her misty grey and black dress moving as she walks.

"Hey." She says with a smile as she looks down upon me.

"He..." I stutter as I look at her, oh my god she is beautiful, so beautiful I can hardly speak. I stare at her with wide eyes for a bit, I finally found my words, "Hey there." Oops I said that a bit too loudly, I need to calm down a bit.

"My name is Asami, do you mind if I have a seat here?" She says in a stern voice.

I stutter again and then in a loud voice I say "Uh...Yeah sure and my name is Sakurio!" Well damn it, this is awkward.

We begin talking and the fog has now completely smothered us but we can still see each other, we are talking about the world's overpopulation problem and I say to her:

"Yeah I think the death penalty is a great idea, this world is a bit over-populated."

Asami replies with a disturbing glare directly into my eyes and a stern tone.

"Yes, it is a great idea to control overpopulation; death is beautiful, extremely beautiful."

Asami then has a cute giggle and playfully hits my arm. I think to myself about how that is just a little bit creepy but I decide to let it past... I think I am in love with her though; her perfect red hair, her beautiful face, her dark and shadowed dress... I love it all, I know it's a bit lustful of me but I don't care...

We agree to meet each other at the same time tomorrow, as I walk home, I shiver and I am heavily breathing, the mixed emotions are driving me insane, I know she seems a bit dangerous but there is just something that is urging me to go back for more. Just, the feeling, she is very dark and sadistic and just...

It disturbs me.

I wake up in my dark dusty room, the time is 5:30 AM and I go down to the kitchen, eat breakfast and then get dressed. As I walk down the street I feel the cold wind brushing against my face like a dead soul released from its grave and my heart pounds, she gives me a bad feeling but a good one as well, I want more. I turn the corner and there she is, standing beside the park bench with the moon light shining down into her soul. I call her name and she turns around slowly.

The fear...

Her black dress is covered completely in blood and there was a katana in her hand, she smiled grimly at me and then rumoured:

"You have committed the sin of lust and you will now suffer for an eternity"

Her smile goes from ear to ear and her eyes narrow. I start running, my heart pounding, my face sweating, "Just get me away from that thing!" I yell inside my head... I stop all of a sudden and look down at my stomach, I feel like I am on the verge of my death...

I can hear Asami laughing with an echo from her darkened soul as she stabs the Katana through my stomach.

"Aargh!"

She continues laughing and laughing as she twists the blade around inside my stomach and then she pauses for a second, stares me in the eye and then whispers to me:

"I like how you agreed with me on the idea that this world is overpopulated, Sakurio but clearly you are foolish enough to commit the sin of Lust!"

I moan "What do you mean?!"

She smiles and then yells;

"You see, in this world I can play god, I control the population and punish the sinners, but you were too stupid to realise that, I even dropped the hints for you before, but you are a lustful person and you didn't even care!"

*shink...*

I fall to the floor, fire is all around me now...

THE END...

)~S|