Life and death is such a complex circle

First things first, shout out to @VnghingaVlalnghingli on wattpad who somehow knew what my plan for what this book is going to be about which is actually pretty funny but I love it as well. So give them some love like they deserve! Also got this a day earlier than planned so I had a lot of time to revise it! so here ya go Vnghinga Vlalnghingli! I hope you enjoy this book and this chapter! 

"Hi" = Japanese

"Hello" = English

"My name is" = telepathy

'Yo' =Thoughts

"Flesh!" = Demon/hollow speaking

"What?" = Quincy speaking/language

{Hey-o!} = authors note

{Time skip} =Time skip

[Flashback] = Flashback

"Chocolate" = speaking in English using telepathy

————————————————————————————

{Narrator's point of view}

welcome ladies, gentlemen, and nonbinary people let me tell a story about someone named Magatsu Rintaro. Magatsu was born between two people. His birth mother was name Nikko Akuma. His birth father's name was Meeko Atsumu.

Magatsu was made on a one night stand between the two. The two of them were married to different people. So once Magatsu was born, Leo Akuma found out that Magatsu was not his own son.

Leo, enraged by Nikko's betrayal, immediately divorced Nikko and left immediately after getting a divorce and alimony from Nikko.

Nikko gave birth to Magatsu after her husband left her and she had grown to hate Magatsu. Soon Leo found Meeko and charged him for alimony.

Meeko's wife, Rin Atsumu, found out and divorced her husband and took her two year old son, Kokoro, with her.

She also sued Nikko as well. Nikko and Meeko got together after that but they treated Magatsu harshly. Beating him, belittling him, calling him a cursed existence, so on and so forth. Poor Magatsu thought this was normal and although he was abused, he was still a happy go lucky kid.

Magatsu was taught differently subjects just so people wouldn't be suspicious of the couple and the child.

One day when Magatsu was 6, he was just playing with sand in the playground without his parents supervision as they kicked him out for the day as someone came up to him.

It was a woman and a child. The child introduced himself as Kokoro and asked Magatsu if he wanted to play. Magatsu, who has never had someone to play with him before, immediately agreed.

At one point Magatsu fell to the floor as his shirt lifted up to show his back. His pale tan skin was almost completely covered in bruises, some were darker and some was lighter.

Kokoro's mother, Rin, saw Magatsu back and was horrified. She immediately asked Magatsu where did he get those bruises from. Magatsu not understanding why Rin looked so upset and asked is it not normal to constantly get bruises from his parents.

At this comment Kokoro put his hands on Magatsu's shoulders and said at that time "no it's not normal! Mommy never hurts me and that is because she loves me! If your mommy and daddy hurts you then that's bad!"

Magatsu only nodded before Rin asked him for his parents names and his name. Magatsu answered her honestly "my name is Magatsu Atsumu, my parents are Nikko and Meeko Atsumu." At this comment Rin froze.