hmm

Donnie watched television in his room, and a popular kid's cartoon was playing. Donnie was growing tired. He believed he was getting too old for cartoons. Downstairs, a loud screech shook Donnie. He slowly hid under his sheets.

The team walked in the same direction where they killed Jesse and his friend. Donnie looked for their corpses, but they were gone. Not even one trace of blood was left behind. "They're gone," Donnie murmured, "Completely. No blood, no brains."

Joey shrugged, "That's what happens when you die. I saw it with my own eyes."

Donnie had previously seen a school with lights on. He didn't tell Joey and Richard because he didn't think they'd care, but he still wanted to go there, just out of curiosity. "Richard," Donnie called.

"Yeah?" Richard searched the woods, making sure he was as quiet as possible. Donnie dropped a candy wrapper on the ground beside a twig in front of a small tree. Donnie slowly walked away from the group before running away in the direction of the school.

They immediately heard Donnie run but didn't do anything about it. "What the hell," Joey rolled his eyes, "He's gonna die."

Richard didn't say anything. Meanwhile, Donnie found the school in a neighbourhood, a small high school. He put his finger on the trigger and entered the school with caution. Every room had the lights turned on and its doors open.

Donnie looked around as regret began to build up. At the end of the hallway was a detention room with its door open, but no light was present. He heard noises coming from the room.

Slowly walking to it, Donnie wielded his gun firmly. He heard someone try to scream, but it was all muffled as if their mouth was taped. From the room to the left of him, a kid yelled, "I'm right here!" which scared Donnie.

Donnie recoiled in fear, almost forgetting he had a weapon. Donnie aimed at the kid. "Shoot me. Why won't you shoot me?" The kid smiled. "Why would I shoot a kid?" Donnie murmured, looking left and right, "If you attack me, though, you're dead."

"How can you say that as you tremble?" the kid giggled. "I don't want to shoot you." Donnie sighed, "But those muffled screams, we aren't the only people here."

Donnie pointed to the dark room. Meanwhile, Richard and Joey traversed the woods with their pistols. A random shriek alerted both of them. "What was that?" Joey asked, "Sounded like a female."

Richard continued walking, "Doesn't matter."

Gunshots panicked Joey, "Let's go this way," Richard said, walking in the opposite direction of the gunshots. Joey followed but still looked in the direction of the gunshots, wondering what had happened. "Help me!" a girl yelled.

"Ignore that, too," Richard marched. The girl was getting closer. Joey was too curious to follow Richard. "What are you doing?" Richard asked, staring at Joey. He then saw a girl before him in a pearly white dress. "Someone's trying to kill me!" She shouted. "Kill her, Joey!" Richard instructed, pointing at her. Joey didn't want to shoot her, she was beautiful. Joey forgot he was even in the woods at this point.

"Don't! You'll die!" She shook her head. Joey didn't like this, "I don't want to shoot her."

"Then, I'll do it," Richard aimed his pistol at the girl. "You'll die," She repeated. "No, please!" Joey grabbed Richard's gun. "What are you doing?! We can't trust her!"

"Don't you dare shoot her!" a man shouted as he ran through the woods, "I will kill her!"

"Hide!" Richard whispered, running to hide behind a large rock.

"I'm sorry, but you'll die, won't your family want you to live?" she began to cry, "Why won't you understand that?"

"You took all of that away, you killed them! Killed them all. You're a witch!" the man cried, resting his head on his hand.

"You can't kill me. 'They' made sure of that. If you attack me, your weapon will just break," the girl showed no emotion.

"They?" Joey murmured. The girl glared at Joey. " Don't tell me what to do!" the man aimed his gun at her and fired.

Back at the school, the kid ran past Donnie. Donnie panicked to aim at him. He tried to shoot him once but missed.

Donnie ignored the kid, chuckling as he shook his head. To the dark room he went, the mumbling came from the right corner of the room. Donnie saw another child completely tied up by tape. Donnie turned on the light to get a better look. The kid was struggling to break free.

Donnie chuckled again, "I don't know how you're still alive, but, I won't help you out."

Donnie pointed his gun at the kid, "Only the strong will live."

Donnie looked away as the mumbled screams grew louder, he then saw the kid from before standing at the entrance.

"You're back?" Donnie was shocked, still pointing his gun at the tied-up kid.

"He's mine to kill," the kid said.

Donnie couldn't resist laughing, "I'm not going to listen to someone younger than me!" Donnie pointed his gun at the kid, "Run away again, let's see how that goes."

"Why are you scared?" the kid asked, "At least do the things you started, you're pointing that gun at everyone, but can't even shoot straight. You've killed at least two people. How is this different?"

Donnie lowered his gun, "But I didn't want to." Donnie remembered the night that he won't forget. He remembered how he pointed a gun directly at his brother's face. Donnie snapped back to the scene.

"Did you shoot someone you loved?" he asked. Donnie began to cry. He looked down at the floor and put his gun in his pocket. Then, he saw his father in his mind. Like a tidal wave engulfing someone, his sadness was overcome by rage.

Meanwhile, Joey and Richard stared at the corpse of the man beside the girl. "His family tried to kill me, but they wouldn't believe me," she frowned, "Will you?"

Richard shook his head, "We need to go."

"They're friendly!" Joey said with confusion, "If you can help Donnie and I, you can help her."

"Whatever she is, she is dangerous," Richard walked away.

"I can make you like me. I found out how to disable it," the girl sternly stared at Richard after closing the eyes on the corpse.

"What?" Richard and Joey said in unison.

"Tell us now," Richard stared back.