Bed Thoughts

When you're in bed, late at night, you're by yourself, living in your thoughts.

This one night, I had a thought. A deep and strong fantasized imagination, it was so strong that it caused me to become tense and hard breathed.

I started slowly teasing myself, touching around my sensitive areas, slowly getting aroused.

Things were getting rowdy, and my senses were slowly getting in this deep sexual trance.

I was thinking to myself, imagining what it would feel like in person.

And it got to me, I became extremely horny to the point where my teasing slowly became playing with myself.

What I was imagining was so, whats the word. Intensly sexy, I was thinking of a woman, sitting on my lap facing me wearing all black underwear and a very revealing bra.

We were touching skin to skin, she grabbed my hands, and placed them on her ass and I started grabbing them, massaging them.

Her ass was so smooth and warm, it started causing me to be aroused and wet knowing just only 2 pieces of clothing, her underwear and mine, were keeping us from touching skin to skin down there.

I hugged her and started kissing her chest and her neck, making her feel safe and aroused.

I love making her feel safe because she can be herself around me, and we can be ourselves around each other, have fun times, and make memories.

Anyways before I go off topic.

As I was kissing her chest and neck, I turned her around. Her back on the bed. I slowly kissed from her chest to between her breasts and slowly down to her belly, as I began to get closer to her pussy, she let out the deepest and aroused sigh.

It was enough to tell me to continue, and I started to spread her legs and passionately kiss around her pussy, teasing her and making her feel all sorts of things.

She tilted her head back and grabbed my hair in such lust and excitement. She's loving every sensation she's being given from me.

Then i started kissing her pussy and I could you not I teased her so much, she had an orgasm, but it was soo good she begged for more.

I moved her soaked panties to the side and started softly licking around her pussy and began to do deep strokes of my tongue along her entire pussy.

She bucked her hips against my head, and that's just the best feeling ever, knowing she is enjoying everything im doing to her.

As I started to softly suck on her clit she clipped her bra off and I started to grab her breast with my right hand as I grip her thighs with my left.

Things were getting deep, and she sat up and started pulling my underwear slowly, as my rock hard cock fell out of my underwear.

She's shocked at how hard I am and starts grabbing it slowly, moving her hand up and down, I sat down because she's doing it so slow it's a tease.

We continue to build this sexual tension, as she begins to stroke my cock faster, making me moan and groan to the absolute pleasure im experiencing.

I began to whisper to her, "Why not take it furter," as I looked at her with my lustful eyes.

She climbed on the bed as she stroking my cock and I start kissing her breast.

She lifts up and points my cock towards her pussy and slowly falls onto it as my wet and hard cock slowly enters her soaked pussy.

It felt out of this world, feeling how good her insides feel wrapped around my hard cock.

She slowly moves her hip, feeling every inch of my cock and we built so much tension the sensation we are having it just astronomical, we were in such a trance, our body is just sweating from such lust.

I grip her waist and just moan so much. She's enjoying the sounds im letting out as she slowly moves up and down.

Shes so tight, her pussy is just amazing, my heart starts beating faster from such amazing sensations.

I roll her onto the bed and have her in doggystyle, as I kiss her ass I start to lick her pussy before I slowly push my cock inside her.

She starts gripping the sheets simply from the sheer amount of amazing sensations running through our bodies.

I grip her waist and start to thrust my hip, making her feel every inch, we just continue to release this tension.

She screams for me to go harder, and as I do so, I begin to thrust harder and faster, hitting her g-spot in every thrust.

A few minutes pass and the intense orgams she experienced, tightened her pussy around my cock and as I continue to thrust. Slowly, it causes me to get closer and closer, so I pull out and sit at the head of the bed.

She begins to wrap her hands around my cock and jerk me off so fast my eyes roll back and so does my head, as I quickly encroach my orgasm my cock shoots every drop of cum all over my abs. And we both sit back, breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath from the insane sex we had.

As we caught our breath, I told her, "That was just amazing", she agrees with me as well, and as we cleaned up, we put on a movie to enjoy.

This was the thought that ran in my head, and sometimes I asked myself, what would this feel like in person, as I sat in bed? With my abs covered in cum.