˚ · . 01

____________________________________________________________

Lixie

felix did you finish the chem hw?

nope did u

fuck no

shoulve assumed haha

stfu <3

wna come over and finish it?

sure be there in 10

____________________________________________________________

Minho let the phone that clung in his hands fall softly against his mattress.

With a small sigh, Minho lifted himself up from his sprawled position and grabbed onto the bedside table for support. An eventual calmness settled in his mind when he stood, allowing the routine post-dizziness to dispel.

He reached for the backpack beside him and hoisted it over one of his shoulders. Minho's neck protested at the weight added to his frame, and inwardly, cursing his language teacher for insisting on carrying around the unnecessary textbooks.

Curiously, Minho found himself wondering if Felix would want him to spend the night. After a second of consideration, he prematurely shoved a change of clothes to the depths of his backpack.

Minho doesn't normally need to ask to stay over, it was more of a casual, 'I don't feel like walking home,' and the two mutually agree that it would benefit Minho to sleep over.

This afternoon would likely be no different.

-

He arrived at Felix's house a little later than the 10 minutes he had promised, the delay attributed due to an impromptu stop at the store. The ramen shop around the corner seemed to be calling his name, and Minho was a man of constant hunger. He could not resist.

Plus, Minho made the assumption that Felix was equally just as hungry.

Felix let him in the door after a few seconds of knocking, and welcomed him in with a smile, stepping out of the way and turning on his heel to walk toward his room. Minho clicked the door shut and locked it, trailing behind Felix by a few feet.

Minho watched as Felix flopped onto the bed, his bleached-blonde hair falling behind his head on the white sheets. The boy sighed loudly, muttering something about being exhausted, but Minho was more focused on getting the small to-go containers from the plastic bag without dropping them.

He set one of the styrofoam containers on the bedside table, and took the other one for himself, cupping it in his hands as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Felix had never minded eating in his room, strangely enough, the two had done it a lot.

It was just easier.

"Got ramen." Minho finally spoke, which seemed to pique Felix's interest, because the blonde immediately sat up and flicked his eyes to Minho, who gestured to the surface where it sat.

"Min, you're a life-saver, for real." Felix preached, leaving Minho to simply respond with a small chuckle and a humored roll of his eyes. The two fell into a semi-silent comfort, the only sound emitting being the slurps of the noodles and the squeak of their hands on the styrofoam.

When finished, they found themselves splayed across the bed, both on their stomachs, bickering about a specific question that they disagreed on. Felix groaned loudly, "it's obviously b, because this is a molecule, you're not carrying the 2 from this equation," he gestured obnoxiously at the paper, causing an annoyed sigh to exit Minho's mouth.