what nonsense is this?!

What nonsense is this?!..
They heard the voice from the stairs which belonged to the no other than the jin.

Even I don't know..
Jeon agreed and joined with jin knowing all this things are nothing but pure nonsense.

Kook : haa.. Appa who ever he may be why do we even care. Let him be whatever he is. Tomorrow is my wedding day right, why waste of time. Let him claim him as whatever he says. Hey you. "Kook pointed at minjae" You know what, you are invited to my wedding. It's an royal inivitat-

Jin ran to kook and hit him hardly right behind his head which would atleast let him had stars spinning around his head.

"Yah!! you idiotic alpha. Can't you understand he is claiming the position of being your mate. He is saying that he is the park you should be mated with. "

Jin yelled at jungkook slapping some sense onto his non existing brain.

"Hey?! You. Look, whomever you may be Mr. Park. I didn't want you to be my mate. I already have a park as my mate. Look, this is park jimin my mate"

Said Jungkook while grinning as he achieved some ginus, which made everyone to slap their forehead by themselves.

" Oh god!! Why my son is so dumb... "

Mr. Jeon cried while can't able to adjust his son's dumb behavior.

"He is dumb because of you alpha. He is your son you dumb alpha, like father like son. "

Said luna.

"But he is a way more dumber than me. Wae?! "
Jeon continued crying.

"Because he is upgraded version of you darlz "
Said luna caresses her husband.

"Fucking stop your family drama"

######################################

Ok lovelies that's it for today ❤

Love you all.. 🫂❤

Gud nit, have a tight sleep. Sweet dreams😴💭