Chapter 1

🧡: Y POV
🩶: Z POV
❤️: A POV
--------------------------------------------
🧡 Y POV:

I cook breakfast while the others sleep. When I finish I head to the table and set it up. I shoot a bullet into the sealing to wake them up. WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY! I smirk as I hear stomping from the hallway. DAMNIT Y QUIT PUTTING BULLETS IN OUR ROOF! Pfft whatever. I push A out of the way and greet Z. Good morning Z how are you. Good. Z responded tired but trying not to laugh. Well breakfast is ready hope you like it. It took me a while. When you're done I need you to meet me in the living room. Alright Y give me a minute. I have to head out the office won't run itself. A said every time A speaks I dislike it but it is entertaining to annoy him but that won't be the only entertainment today.

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️ if you're sensitive to this skip to the next chapter!)

As Z steps into the living room I look him up and down. I grab his wrists and pin them above his head. You look so gorgeous. What what are you doing Y?! Oh I'm just finally confessing. I capture his lips in a passionate kiss. As I pull away I stare deep into Z's eyes thinking about what I want to do to him. Pretty soon the two of us were making out while I slid my hand along his curves. Someone is feeling a little freaky aren't they? The way Z said that got me so wet. I then picked him up and carried him to the bedroom locked the door and laid him on the bed. I then crawled on top of him lost in the moment the way his hot breath felt on my skin was so encouraging soon I succumbed to the feeling and slid his member inside me.

🩶 Z POV:

I jerked forward in surprise and a little bit of pleasure feeling her slide down on me. I gripped the bed sheets tightly as Y moved up and down on me slowly adjusting to my size. I-I-I- want you to go faster. Hearing her plead I grant her wish. I started thrusting into her as she moved up and down so we were in sink with each other. AH Z-ZACHARY AH F-FASTER! her begging made me harder and I trusted faster and deeper until I pulled out reaching a climax and I came all over her. Soon we heard the front door open.

--------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THIS WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUN TO WRITE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE WRITING IT.