Who is this Park Minjae

I'm proud people are asking for long updates..

Some one is reading the shit written by me.. 😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile at jin and luna in some room.

"How is this possible"
Was the first word came from their mouth.

"But what the hell is happening"
Said luna about something that only they knew about.

"May be, It may be HIM "
Jin stressed the particular word out of shock.

"Who"
Asked the queen a bit dumbfounded about what Jin is trying to say.

"It may be HIM Luna, PARK MINJAE.. "
Jin yell whispered. The room went pin drop silent.

"Him".
Luna chanted like some spell. That's when luna realized about who Jin is talking. Then luna continued

" But he should be in "

"He escaped?! "
Jin gasped.

Sudden scenes flashed luna.* Minjae being ruthless.. *

"I think we should inform this to everyone before the situation goes out of hand. "

Luna yell whispered. Jin nodded in agreement and they both ran to the room where important meetings will be held. And informed everyone to be there.

After few minutes,

Everyone gathered at the room expect jimin and jungkook as the jikook couple was not seen .

But the people inside the room didn't care much about it because they know would be safe, as the said topic was really a serious one. Jin and luna said things which made everyone at least gasp.

Meanwhile Jimin and Jungkook :

After dragging jimin somewhere jungkook halted in front of a big and beautiful mansion. Which was located beside a desserted lake. It looks like everyone's dream house.

That place was beautiful and unpolluted which no one disturbing the never ending peace of that area.

Jungkook loved a fantasy life. So, he wanted to build a mansion for his mate. And here he is with his only lovely mate, standing in front of that big beautiful mansion his mate looking at his creation in awe..

Jungkook never wished for more. A beautiful romantic life with his lovely pretty mate. And here he now have a lover who he love more than himself. And he even make him his official in just few hours.

 And he even make him his official in just few hours

( how is it.. 😭🌚❤‍🔥)

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Kk gud nit lovelies 😂🫂❤

Have sweet dreams😴💭

May your bais come in your dreams..🌚👍😮‍💨❤‍🔥😂❤