CH-1 [TRAILER]

Officer Raymond of the police force of Italy was one of the best criminal- catcher, but little did people know how ruthless and evil he really was. He had a son named Ronan, called Ron in short, who studied in an engineering college, was an arrogant brat and thought he ruled the place because of his fathers. farne. He was famously known in college for being a bully, but til now, any girl that he asked out should agree to date him otherwise he would bully them by all means possible, and no teacher, would dare to question him knowing see the gates of heaven the very next second.

MEANWHILE Everything changed when two new people joined a girl named Sera and a boy named Asher joined, both were childhood friends both from America. but came to India to Study.

Intro

Sera's dad died when she was small in an accident, he was a politician. but ever since, her mom has been trying her best to make her daughter study.

Asher is the son of a multi-millionaire but his identity were to remain hidden from his childhood live so he cold the so-called normal life.

Personality

Sera is a very bold person but to talk to few people. It is very hard to please her. Only Asher has succeeded to please her with anything, and she is very firm with her descision

Asher is silent and cold, he only talks. when its needed, but he mostly thinks. talking is waste of energy.