Whipped jeon

Ok this one is full of jikook
May also contain some 🔞
Depends on my crazy mind..

######################################

So, later after adoring the outside beauty of mansion jimin now wanted to see the inner beauty too.. Jimin was feeling something close to his heart. He felt like this place was familiarly unfamiliar for him.. He couldn't describe what he is feeling right now..

Jimin just pushed aside these thoughts..

Jimin
Kookah can we go inside. Will you give me tour inside.

Jungkook
Of course baby. You're wish is my order. Let's step in.

Jungkook pulled jimin by his wrist inside.. Started to show the rooms and more stuffs.

Jimin
Bun this looks so amazing when did you even built this huh?!

Jungkook
I didn't built this one babe. It was an abandoned mansion and I just renovated according to my taste.

Jimin
What if the real owner of the mansion come and ask you to hand it over to him..

Jimin was sad to lose this place. He already started loving this mansion.

Jungkook
No one will ever come babe..

Jimin
But how..?!

Jungkook
That's a little secret between me and a person who was so close to me.. But.
I'll tell you because you will me love no matter what and trust me the way I do. But before that let's cuddle then you can ask me whatever you want..

Jimin
but kook..

Jungkook
Hush. No buts babe..
First cuddle or more than that too. Then Q and A session of yours.. Kay..

Jimin was so curious but still chose to listen what his want to do..

Jimin and jungkook were hugging each other and lying on a king size bed in a random room..

Jungkook was looking at jimin with heart eyes which automatically made jimin to blush..

Oh.. Kookie. Stop looking at me like that....
Jimin said as he covered his face..

Oh my, how could I not when my babe look sooooooooooooooo cute and pretty. I couldn't take my eyes off you my buttercup..

Jungkook was too like tooooooooooooooo
Whipped for jimin.

Kookie, why do you love me this much..
Asked jimin facing jungkook while resting his hand on kooks hard chest.

You wanna know?!
Asked jungkook in teasing manner.

Kookie... Please..
Jimin whinned showing his puppy eyes he wanted know why..

Oh my fucking fuckeryy fuckable shit bitchy life. I swear babe, if you ask me anything with this voice and your this pretty tempting puppy eyes I would even grab the moon if you ask for it. I will just buy this whole world for you. Don't you dare to use that pretty seducing trick of yours for small things. Because I will tell you even if just jokingly ask for it..

Oh my!!!!!

Ok now jungkook is officially simped and whipped for this man lying next to him. He didn't lie when he said he would even bring moon to him..

Jungkook was a living example of once...
"Once you jimIN you can't jimOUT.. "

######################################

I'm sorry I was busy that's why I can't upload but.. Still here your next chapter.

Love you lot guys..
Lovelies..❤🪄🫂🫶❤️‍🔥