The unknown truth

We got 3k readers for this book cool right..

And more thing..

It's #98 in werewolffanfiction

I'm proud (😭😭😭)
*I'm not being dramatic* 'yes I'm '

🙂😭😂🤣

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

(Unedited)

'just because you are born with purple eye and I'm born with black eye . Who do you think you are bitch'

*hyung, I don't know anything. It's hurting. Leave me hyung .. please*

' you filthy creature what do you think huh?!, if you show your stupid tears and make a scene I'll show sympathy for you. Just now you saw, I killed our parents with no mercy my pretty baby brother.'

*Hyung why are you doing this. This is not right hyung. Our parents loved us *

'shut up blabbering you bitch. It's not us , it's you. There is never us , it was always you. I have locked down for years like a prisoner. But you, getting all this shitty royal treatment. Our parents never loved me. They are not even my parents. What about you ?! Do you think you are the prince and I'm some thief or murdered. Did you even love me. huh?! '

*Hyung I really care about you*

'Just shut up. You are lying. You never cared about me.'

*No hyung , I- *

'Guards burn every inch of his pretty body. Let the Recarnation of MoonGoddess die ugly'

He shot up his eyes and cried while shivering..

Jin hyung..
Jimin shouted

I'm here minie.. I'm here.
Jin consoled him..

Hyung I saw that again but this time his face was clear. It was him who came to our mansion in morning.. He killed my parents and he also tried to kill me.. *sob*

H- he said I was born with purple eye, and even I called him hyung and I begged him not to kill our parents..

Hyung everything is burning hyung..

Jimin ranted the things he saw in his dreams..

I know baby .. I know. Every thing is going to be fine. I'm here. Look kookie is here.
Jin comforted jimin. While hugging
Just jimin saw jungkook and he eased . He turned to his kookie..

Kookie..
He cried while widening his arms to hug jungkook. Jungkook so fast , so that he took jimin in his arms in no minute.

Jungkook comforted him by patting his back.. Meanwhile jimin slept.

He didn't let jimin down. Jungkook hugged him and pulled jimin more closer to him which made jimin sleep more comfortablely nuzzling into his mate's neck.

Jungkook just hugged him whispering nothing other than sweet words even though he know jimin already slept until he get satisfied.

Then turned his direction towards Jin still not leaving jimin and asked lowly because the sound may wake his baby up.

What is all this. What I'm thinking is right, right?!
Jungkook question.

Yes, jimin is the dead prince of The Mighty Park's
Jin answered slowly.

Tell me more. From where I missed.

Jungkook this time pleaded for his babe. He never cared that he is royal alpha so he should not plead or something.

Jungkook always respected everyone. That's what Jin liked even more in jungkook and that's why he agreed to date him with his brother

You never missed anything kook. It's just you don't know anything.

Jin blabbered the truth.

Then please tell me what my angel went through in his life.

Jungkook was now totally worried and gloomy..

Meanwhile at jeon mansion.

Minjae was walking after the morning mess someone pulled him inside a room ....

################################

So that's it for today.
It's just my phone broke. So I couldn't give updates regularly. Now I'm using my mum phn to give updates. So please bare with me.

Take care kookies..❤️✨

Stay safe and fit.
Drink lots of water.
Rock your day buds...

Love you all my loml..😘❤️