015.

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ

i wake up, feeling oakley's heartbeat under my ear as my head is on his tatted chest. 'finally decided to wake up, yeah?' i hear his deep voice ask as i scoff, tracing over his tattoos softly.

'shut up.' i murmur before moving my arm up so my hand is in his hair, my face in his neck, as i play with his short curls.
he laughs a little before deciding to speak again, and i can feel his fingers combing through my hair gently.

'we're going out tonight. you're fine with that right?' he asks as i smile before propping myself up on my forearms.

'of course i am.' i speak softly before kissing his lips gently. 'i have an interview today though.'

'i'll take you, i have stuff to sort with syna anyway.' he speaks as i try to get up but he pulls me back down by my arm. 'not yet.' he groans as he kisses my neck and face, not letting me move as i just laugh at how clingy he is.

'okay i need to go.' i murmur, kissing him once again before getting up and going to the bathroom as he follows me like a lost puppy. once i brush my teeth, i go into his closet.

'wear syna.' he smirks, passing me a grey and pink set.

'im not your ad.' i say as we both laugh. 'but aight.' he nods with a smirk as i walk over to his bathroom again, fixing my hair and putting some make up on.

'come ill drive you.' he speaks as i walk into the living room. looking up at him, i nod, realising that we're matching.

'you're so adorable.' i laugh, as he shakes his head and i see his cheeks go a slight red. we walk out of his apartment, heading for his garage. once we reach his car, he unlocks it, opening the door for me.

'thank you.' i murmur as he nods, shutting the door after i step inside and going around to his side.

'do you want to stop anywhere before?' he asks as i shake my head.

'do you?' i ask as he shakes his head too. he starts driving as i go on my phone.

'holy shit it blew up.' i speak as he looks at me confused.

'our song?'

'yeah. a lot of people are commenting about us though.' i speak with a chuckle as he shakes his head.

'whatever, people liked it. all that matters.' oak speaks as he pulls up in front of the building as i take my stuff and lean over the console, pressing my lips to his.

'ill come pick you up later.' he speaks softly.

'okay.' i say before opening the door and getting out, pulling my hood up to avoid making my hair get ruined by the wind. i walk into the building, speaking to the receptionist before going up to the studio. after greeting everyone and getting sat down, i put my headphones on and sit patiently waiting to get introduced etc etc.

'hello everyone, today we are joined by thalia draganova' maria, the interviewer, began as she applauded a little, making us both laugh. 'so. after your most recent album, end of the beginning, you gained fame, right?' i nod with a small smile, fiddling with the rings on my fingers. 'and only last night you released a new song with central cee which is an absolute banger might i add.'

i chuckle. 'thank you.'

'so why central cee of everyone? and i can see that youre currently advertising his brand' she says as we both laugh.

a small smile plays on my lips before i answer. 'central cee and i actually grew up together-' i began, before getting interrupted by maria's shocked face.

'how did we not know this?' she asks as i laugh.

'im not sure, weve always followed each other though. anyway, he's one of my brother's best friends so he was always at our house and stuff, you know? long story short, i had to leave for new york and we're still friends and decided to rekindle our friendship through a song.' i explain as maria pays her full attention to me.

'theres no way you guys didnt get together right?' she asks as i just smile, looking at her then down at my nails as i hear her laugh. 'fair enough.' she continues laughing a little.  'back to you. any new albums coming out soon?'

i pause for a second. 'at the moment, not any that i have planned. i need to work on one though, ive just been busy with other things.'

'right, well im sure im not the only one impatient for your new album.' she speaks as i laugh. 'what about your home life? how did you get to become who you are?'

i laugh nervously. 'well, growing up my parents werent really around so my brothers raised me.'

'oh my god i forgot that you have a lot. how many was it?'

'4.' i say as she shakes her head with a smile. 'the house was a circus to say the least.'

'that sounds insane.'

'yeah but it was fun though. anyway, i didnt do that well in school, but i could play instruments quite well so i just did that. then some of my songs got quite a lot of attention and here we are.' i speak as she nods.

'thats so inspiring. if youre bad at school you can still do well in life.' she jokes as i laugh with a nod.

'of course.'

'alright thalia it's been a pleasure to have you here.'

'no, thank you for having me.' i speak after wrapping up the interview, i bid goodbye to everyone before going downstairs and messaging oakley as i wait for him to pick me up.