Author / Introduction

As always you all supported me, and with the same hope I'm here with a new book!

Lil introduction

Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung are true brothers who love and care for each other deeply. jimin is two years older than taehyung. They both a sister younger than them Kim Minji.

Jimin who lives and works in his hometown and Taehyung who lives and works in another country. Both are powerfull and successful businessmans. While Their younger sister Minji is still completing her studies. What more could their parents want? Nothing except the wife/husband and their children of their son and daughter.

Jimin is the elder son of the Kim family so they decided to get him married and then taehyung and at last Minji.

Jeon Jungkook, one and only child of his parents, whom his parents left no stone unturned in loving and taking care of.

Jungkook got everything that he wanted from his heart. Jungkook has completed his studies and he wants to become a fashion designer. He used to be a topper in his class and his parents were very proud of him.

Jungkook is a friendly person, Everyone he meets once becomes friends with him.

Kim Daehyun and Jeon Hae-sung are childhood friends: whose friendship true. Both were together in school since childhood and both completed their graduation together.

When both of them got married, their wives also became good friends and their lives progressed so much that their children also became friends.

Jimin and Jungkook became good friends and they completed their studies together. Jungkook's friendship grew so much with Jimin that his heart started growing feelings for him.

Since Taehyung lives out of country,
Jungkook has met Taehyung only 2 times in his entire childhood, first, when it was Jimin's 10th birthday their parents celebrate. The second time  when it was Taehyung's 10th birthday. Jungkook never talked to Taehyung neither did taehyung tried.

They grew up and is still they are completely strangers.

Both never saw each other in the elder self.

But the two will meet each other when Taehyung comes to his elder brother's wedding i.e. Jimin and Jungkook's wedding.

Story contains>

Top jimin and top taehyung while bottom jungkook! Intersex jungkook!
Angst! Romance! Fluff! Slow burn! Force/Arranged marriage! Smuts of course (btw taekook only)! Hurtful words! Rude and soft bottom! Calm and soft top! Jikook moments! Happy ending!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

°•Main characters•°

•Kim Taehyung•26•Hometown is South Korea•Live in USA with his grandparents•Successful Businessman •Own a huge company in USA•Top

•Kim Taehyung
•26
•Hometown is South Korea
•Live in USA with his grandparents
•Successful Businessman
•Own a huge company in USA
•Top

•Kim Taehyung•26•Hometown is South Korea•Live in USA with his grandparents•Successful Businessman •Own a huge company in USA•Top

•Jeon Jungkook
•23
•Hometown South Korea
•live in Seoul
•Currently Trying for a fashion designer
•bottom

•Kim Jimin •27•Hometown South Korea•live in Seoul•successful businessman •working in the place of his father•Top

•Kim Jimin
•27
•Hometown South Korea
•live in Seoul
•successful businessman
•working in the place of his father
•Top

•Kim Jimin •27•Hometown South Korea•live in Seoul•successful businessman •working in the place of his father•Top

•Kim Minji
•19
•hometown South Korea
•live in seoul
•Completing her studies
•Last year student
•straight

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

These were the main characters who would be seen mostly on the sences.

Jimin is always a bottom in all of my books but I wanted to make him a top in this one..(:

If any of these things make you uncomfortable or you're clearly against bxb fanfiction kindly don't continue the book..

Anyways... Are you ready for the ride? It's gonna be long..........

-kimjungkookietk1-