A Collision of Worlds

The streets of Seoul hummed with the rhythm of life as you navigated through the bustling crowds, excitement coursing through your veins like an electric current. Today marked the long-awaited Seventeen fan meeting, a dream you had for years.

But fate had other plans.

As you turned around a corner, you collided with someone—a forceful impact that sent both of you tumbling to the ground. Pain flared as you hit the pavement, disoriented and breathless.

"I'm so sorry!" you exclaimed, scrambling to your feet, reaching out to help the person you had collided with.

Looking up, you found yourself face to face with Xu Minghao, a member of Seventeen, his expression a mix of surprise and annoyance. His dark eyes bore into yours, a storm brewing behind their depths.

"What were you thinking?" he snapped, his voice sharp with irritation.

You recoiled, stung by his harsh words, the weight of guilt settling heavy in your chest. "I didn't mean to—I was just..."

But Minghao cut you off with a dismissive wave of his hand, his features hardened with frustration. "Just be more careful next time."

With that, he turned and strode away, leaving you standing alone amidst the chaos of the street. Little did you know, this encounter would set into a chain of events that would test the very fabric of your existence.