CHAPTER 1 - For The Team

Fiore glances at Alec, lost in thought. Alec had won a mini game for his team and selected Fiore to do a .. rather dangerous act. Though this would earn her team points, it just wasn't right for her.

"Alec, that's a child, are you sure about this?" Protested Ellie, her arms crossed.

"Are YOU on my team? I don't think so." replied the man.

"Fiore.. you don't have to do this." Ashley had looked down to Fiore, Fiore had manipulated half the people there, though that didn't mean she deserved to risk herself.

".. no , it's fine. We need this point if we're gonna win.." the short girl glared at her fingers, fiddling with them.

"Er.. very well, then. Alec and Fiore, please line up on the edge, and it will begin!" Kristal demanded, wanting to get the torture of this child over with.

Alec and Fiore get ready to attempt jumping into the water for the keys, one glaring angrily at another.

"DIVE!" Kristal yelled, Alec watches as Fiore jumps down.

"Oh, shit." He jumps in, irritated from how she caught a quick lead.

The impact on Fiore had felt as hard as a rock. Trying to find a key with her poor vision under water.

Suddenly, she felt as if she was sinking. Trying to flap her arms in order to get out the deep water.

Alec heard the splash, dipped his head out of the water and looked around, wondering what had caused the noise.

Fiore was gasping for air as she poorly waved her arms, trying her best to stay afloat. She was struggling to keep her head above water, but her small stature made it difficult for her to stay afloat.

With a sudden flash of realisation, Alec realised his grave mistake. Fiore, unable to swim properly, was in danger of drowning.

As Fiores head went under the deep water, bubbles rose to the surface, signaling her struggle to breathe.

Alec's heart was racing as he pulled Fiore out of the water, her breath coming in quick, shallow gasps. He yelled out her name, but her eyes couldn't seem to focus, the panic clear in her features. He could see her struggle to stay conscious as she blinked slowly, almost as if she was about to pass out.