38| 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi
Ho gayi main matwaali
Bal bal jaaun apane piya ko
He main jaaun vaari vaari
Mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki
Yeh toh jaane duniya saari
Bebas aur laachar phiru main
Haari main dil haari

Tere naam se jee loon -
Tere naam se marr jaaun -
Teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
Tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main
Teri deewani deewani.
Tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main
Teri deewani deewani.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Few important things before you start -

Aadrika doesn't completely know her past i.e she isn't aware that her mother was murdered. She only knows that her mother died in accident.

The chapter contains the details from where everything has started.

The chapter also contains some disturbing things like attempt to rape, child abuse and foul language. Kindly read at your own risk.

I hope there is no confusion left.

Enjoy reading.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Author's Pov

Sakshi Singh Rathor, the princess of Mewar, was forced to marry the crowned Prince of Jaipur, Rana Vikram Rajput. The alliance was forced upon them, and they had no choice but to give their consent.

Rathore's and Rajput's were already in good terms, as Sakshi's elder sister was married to the king of Jaipur.

The preparations began, and the marriage took place. Sakshi, not only a princess but also a renowned classical dancer, was skilled in various defense activities. She was the epitome of a queen.

On the other hand, Vikram Rajput was a well-known businessman, with his elder brother handling all the affairs of the kingdom in Jaipur.

Love blossomed between the two souls who were bound by the holy forced bond of marriage.

Sakshi had a friend, Nandini Thakur.

Nandini Thakur, the daughter of Rajput's enemies, held a grudge against the Rajputs because Vikram's late father was responsible for the downfall of the Thakurs. Little did she know that her own friend would marry their enemy. She was selfish, and now she even desired the blood of her own friend.

She started visiting the Rajput palace more frequently, hoping to find evidence against the Rajputs. Unfortunately for her, luck was not on her side, and she found nothing, but her heart, which held no emotions of love, fell in love with her own friend's husband.

Four years of blissful marriage passed, and Sakshi became pregnant with her first child. Vikram and Sakshi were overjoyed. They eagerly awaited the arrival of their baby, and after nine long months, they were blessed with a beautiful daughter, Aadrika Rajput.

Aadrika, meaning celestial nymph, perfectly described her name. Looking at her tiny yet blissful face, everyone could see that she would grow up to be a beautiful woman.

She inherited her mother's dark brown eyes, and the way her tiny eyes looked at her parents brought them immense happiness.

Sakshi and Vikram were truly blessed to have their little bundle of joy in their lives.