𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9 : 𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

⚠️TW: Any use of harsh words, homophobic dialogues, emotional abuse, domestic violence and sexual abuse

Charlotte's POV (Backstory)

Days when I feel like quitting my dancing career, there's always something within me that keeps me going. Trying to not love dancing is never an option when I've been doing it since I was 6 years old. I know it looks like I got it all figured out but in reality, I didn't want my past stories to unfold, ruining my present life. 

It might seem not serious to some people, but to me, dance has become a part of me. And when I was falling apart for not being able to dance because of people's judgement over my personal life, I was hurt. 

I've spent a thousand nights alone and every time I live, not having someone be there for me is even worse after I ran away from my only home. Fighting with the woman who I can no longer call a mother, after destroying her marriage over a woman didn't make me feel alright.

I remember at that time I didn't even bother to hear her explanation for doing something so wrong and sinful. The hurt just leaves me scared, as I lose the person whom I thought I knew well, who acted in such as disgraceful way. It's uncomfortable to view homosexual relationships when sacred texts mention condemning homosexuality because it's immoral behaviour. I had enough of people with this attitude.

I can't save my mom, but I can save myself from the sinner. And just like that, I get away from her and live on my own away from mother's country. Having dancing as my hobby, I begin to think about how to financially survive in this foreign world without my parent's support. And then I wondered to myself, "Maybe... I should make dancing as a career..." 

In the blink of an eye, I began to be recognised at the age of 18 years and that's when my career was at its peak too. I did almost everything as a newbie dancer in this entertainment industry, trained my clients, and created a choreography for them. Often, I involved myself in multiple dance competitions just to boost my marketability in the industry. 

Due to my active involvement, almost everyone knows about me and my life. But guess what, I celebrated too soon when God decided to take my luck back, which led the downhill of my career, after encountering several controversies about my relationship with my clients. 

//Charlotte's life when she's 18 years old - 20 years old//

When I live in a lonely world, there is a need to find someone to provide me with emotional support. I needed someone to fulfil my need for love and affection, to find my happiness. 

In my case, I find my partner from my interaction with my clients, since it's the only time I interacted with humans. Out of all my dating history I've been, I didn't date every client I encountered as what the media described me to have. 

However I must say, I had the roughest dating experience and because of that, I will never look forward to dating someone ever again. It's not just once I had a bad experience dating someone. 

Inside my brain, there are still unpleasant memories buried within me and I admit that I was the bad guy in some of them. I recalled my first relationship with an A-list singer turned horribly when I cheated as I initiated a kiss with some random guy. I admitted that I was wrong, but my ex was the one who cheated first, infuriating me for doing such a shameful act.

Well, I thought my misery stopped there, but it got worse when the other person gaslighted the media that I was the only one who cheated, making my reputation bad. 

Oh, and it didn't end there and as if I didn't learn from my mistake when I dated another client of mine, I got caught cheating again for the second time, but this time it was me, photographed making out with my long-time guy friend.