Listen to me dude

Harry's pov

I'm worried about him. I really am.

As I enter his room. He looks different. Like he's going through pain. Like when he broke his arm, or cut his head open when we were 6.

 "Louis? Why are you in pain?"

 his face changes to panic. That's when I knew he'd done something.

 "LOUIS TOMLINSON. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" I yell.

 he looks sad again. I feel bad but I'm worried sick and I feel like a shifty friend. Then it hit me. It can't be true

 "Louis?" I say in a shaky voice "roll up your sleeves" now he looks scared. 

 "Harry promise not to hate me? Or tell mum? She can't know!! If she did. I would die. You and my family make my life bearable. Please don't get angry?" He was begging and sobbing now.

 " how long have you done it for? " I ask softly

He fiddles with his nails and bites his lip. "A year tomorrow" 

 " WHAT THE FUCK??? " I yell. "RIGHT THAT'S IT. YOU'RE TELLING JAY AND MARK. NOW!!! JAAAAAY MAAARK!!!! COME TO LOUIS' ROOM!!! THERE'S SOMETHING'S YOU NEED TO KNOW." 

 Louis starts sobbing and buries his head in his duvet and pillows.

I feel so bad and I hear footsteps running up the stairs. Mark and Jay enter with a worried look on their faces.

When Mark sees Louis he starts crying. I'm shocked. I've never seen him cry. Every. Jay looks just different. Like she's thinking what I was thinking. "Louis? Harry? Is it what I think it is?" I slowly nod. She figures it out. Louis starts sobbing even more and harder. Mark just falls to his knees. I can't take it anymore. I have to get out. I have to get fresh air. I have to get outside. As I boot out the door. I hear jay ask why? As I get to their garden I collapse in the decking . I put my head in my hands. I cry for I don't know how long. 

I imagine lots of horrible things. I'm brought back to reality when I feel a hand in my back rubbing it in circles. I look up. It's my mum. At this point i don't care that I'm confused. I'm just happy she's there. I put my head in her lap and cry even more. At one point I felt a year in my neck but I was too weak from crying so much to look up and check if she was okay. She's just whispering saying it will be okay. Over and over again. I needed this so much.

 "Thank you mum. I love you"

 " I love you too hazza"

What do you think?