"Do you still love me?"

Another story yes, sorry but I was finding my previous stories boring😂 Anyway, in this story Darren and Sienna have never been out with each other.

Maxine and Nico appeared at The Dog, where they had been staying for the past month or so.

They sat down at the nearest table, and Nico immediately checked her phone.

"Everything okay?" Maxine asked, concerned as for the past two weeks Nico had constantly check her phone, over and over again.

"She's been in the mental hospital for two months now, two months! No contact whatsoever! I try to call her, text her, and the nurse tells me that she's sleeping. At 11 o'clock in the morning! Mum always wakes up at 7 o'clock, no matter what!"

"She's ill Nico, ill! It's not her fault!"

Maxine went away in a huff as she defended her friend, buying her and Nico drinks.

"Can I get an orange juice and one red wine please?" She asked a red-faced Darren.

"Sure, what's with the red wine?" He asked his friend, "You usually order water."

Maxine sighed. "It's Nico. She is complaining that her mum hasn't contacted her, but she's ill."

"I was ill. Well, I'm still on my medicine, but I guess I'm better now."

Maxine turned around to face the mysterious woman who spoke, and she found herself looking at her best friend.

"Sienna!" She said, "Nico, look, it's your mum." Nico looked up, and Maxine signalled towards Sienna.

"Mum!" Nico said running up to her.

But when she reached her side, Nico ran off again.

"What's up with her?" Sienna asked Maxine.

She briefly explained what Nico had been saying to her earlier on.

"Um... Sienna, here's a drink, it's on the house." Darren said, interrupting the two and while carrying some orange juice.

"Thank you." She replied with, blushing a little.

Maxine smirked, knowing her two friends both had secret crushes on each other.

"Where's mine?" She asked, causing trouble. "I never brought you one, you've got legs, use them!" Darren said, walking away.

But Sienna had already left, and she was heading up the stairs to speak to Nico.

She knocked, and when she heard no reply she entered anyway, knowing her daughter was just ignoring her.

Nico was sitting on Maxine and Nico's bed, playing with a bit of the duvet's corner.

"Nico, I'm sorry I never contacted you, I thought it was wrong as I had disappointed you so badly, kidnapping you and all, but I've learnt from my mistakes."

"Do you still love me?" Nico asked.

Sienna felt a tear drop down her cheek.

"Of course I love you! I will never ever stop."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sienna, Nico, Maxine and even Darren had spent dinner together at The Dog.

The Dog was surprisingly quiet, Nico, Sienna and Maxine had thought, but Darren had put up a sign saying closed, so he could spend time with his friends.

"I'm going to bed." Nico said, yawning.

"So am I, Minnie needs her sleep and I'm having to go to work tomorrow." Maxine replied with, following Nico up the stairs.

"Guess I'm crashing on the couch." Sienna said, "Maxine and Nico are already sharing a bed."

Darren laughed. He was getting really drunk, and Sienna wasn't helping really, as when Darren became drunk, his emotions became harder to hide.

As the night went on, the two became very drunk.

"So," Sienna said, "what happened between you and Nancy? Before I went away you two were together?"

Darren laughed, "She's so such a moan, I couldn't handle her, and anyway, I like someone else, not her."

"Who?" Sienna asked, she was becoming sober, as she was drinking her water.

"You." Darren whispered.

Sienna and Darren paused, before Sienna closed her eyes and felt Darren's lips locked on hers.

She pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

"What time is it?" She asked, before checking the clock sitting on the desk top.

She pressed the button at the top and the alarm clock light filled the entire room.

"One o'clock." She whispered. "Eh?" Darren said.

She turned to face him, but before she could say anything his lips were locked on hers again.

She kissed him back, and the two entered the bedroom...