Culinary Crush

Bio:

Kennedy : 23 Year old sous chef (assistant to the lead chef) and part bartender in one of the top New York restaurant/ cafe eatery

"Lauren's" Wanting to presume her life long dream of owning her very own restaurant and becoming the Top chef.

Braxton: 24 year old front desk woman/at "Lauren's". She hopes to own her out cake/cupcake/coffee business called "Caters cupcake cafe"since her last name is cater.

Kamryn: 25 year old server/person who make the appetizers who isn't sure what she wants to do...

All three girls live in one condominium complex together as rommies. Knowing each other since middle school they are really just sisters. However they are missing one. Sydney.

Sydney: 24 year old still In college wanting to go somewhere other than the restaurant business. Perhaps financing ! Unfortunately that keeps her separated from the girls because she goes to the University of Texas ! Yes Texas ! And her studies require more time than the other girls. Thankfully the girls are able to FaceTime her on a regular basis. However she isn't totally alone, because she is the only one with a boyfriend .

Jacob(cheese cake ): 26 year old. Sydney's boyfriend. Also in financing/ lawyer schooling .

Chresanto(Roc) : 24 year old entrepreneur / personal fitness trainer. Just move from L.A and knows nothing about N.Y.

Ray: 25 year old who moved with roc and is roc's roommate and old friend who is in desperate need for a job.

Craig(Prodigy): 24 year old basketball trainer/personal fitness trainer who is from Philly but has been to N.Y many times and knows his way around.

Myles: 23 year old producer/DJ from L.A

J.P(Prince): 25 year old yoga instructor and dance fitness instructor from L.A.

Roc, Ray, and Myles live together as roommates who all grew up together . Their neighbors in the complex are Craig and Prince. Prince didn't initially know Craig , but the see each other at work (gym) all the time since they are co workers and became friends. Prince needed a place to stay so Craig opened his place up for Prince. Roc is also a co-worker to prince and Craig so they all easily became friends.

additional characters:

Lauren- top chef manager/owner of "Lauren's "

Jawan