Afraid!

Info: Toptae, Bottomkook, CEO Tae, Doctor Kook, Covid, Injection

Taehyung was terrified, sitting in front of the T.V and listening to the news. Government pressurizing the citizens to take vaccine to prevent the spread of Covid -19. He has tried his best to not leave his penthouse and catch the virus. Always carrying two bottles of sanitizers that was almost empty, mind you considering they were brought just a week before.

His mother and father has been continuously calling him to see if he is alright. The old couple happily living their retirement vacation in a local village in Iceland. It was difficult at times to get them on call considering the network issue in the remote area, but still he manages to tell them that he was alright and doing well. He is just glad that his old parents were not here in between the chaos and far away in a land where the virus is not affected at all.

The three decided that it would be great for them to return after all the chaos has settled.

RING!

"Hello mom? Did you not say that today you guys are going to the winery? What's with the sudden call? Any problem" he asked, rushed heart thudding fast. He has been restless the past few days because of the heavily increasing cases. Having to go to the office does not help. If he is wanting his employees to come, then being the CEO he has to go too.

"Nothing son, don't worry we are alright. Dad was asking me to inform you that you have to take the vaccine as soon as possible. You kn-"

"B-but mom, I c-can't I afraid...that piece of metal is too scary" he whined like a baby to his mother who had a small smile hearing her son.

"Tae, you out of everyone shouldn't be saying this right now. Go fast. Mrs. Lee was saying that the city hospital was giving out free shots to everyone who can reach there by today evening 4.00 pm. I just got up and we are going to the winery if an hour. You get up and get ready to go to the hospital okay? Only a few hours are left for it to close. Understand baby, we don't want you to get sick" he said, the last one in a stern but considerate tone making the boy pout and groan an okay.

He looked back to the T.V, the president addressing the news channels and media about how they are trying to control the situation. He looked around the house that felt so empty right now, but he cannot complain.

The white building was bringing the bile from his stomach straight to his mouth. Taehyung had a bad memory with hospitals and doctors in general because of his childhood. Nothing serious tho, but was enough to leave a small scar on his memory, but thinking about it right now seems funny because of how the future has played out.

"Oh! Mr. Kim, h-how may I help you" the receptionist stumbled seeing the current owner of KJ enterprises enter to the hospital. The man gave a small smile telling the person about the reason for his arrival, whispering a small...