NSFW

Insomnia. The worst thing in your military life. It was always hard to sleep. You took medicine. Sleeping pills. Sleeping gummies. Anything that would help you sleep you took. But none of it worked until. You met him.

Whose him you may ask. Well it's your very own lieutenant.. lieutenant Simon ( ghost ) Riley..

It was late around harshly 1 in the morning.. everyone was sleeping except.. you.. you groaned. Tossed in your sleep this only happens 5 times a month or more.

After a few minutes you got up. Tip toeing to his quarters and knocking before entering. His light snores echoed in the room..

You stared.not wanting to wake him but.. you need to.. he said if you can't sleep just come to him no matter what.. this happens quite often..

You walked to him.. shaking him by his foot with a guilty look as his snores died out. You froze in place as he just stared at you blankly.

" Can't sleep? " He asked as he sat up and tilted his head. His voice was raspy and tired enough to just turn you on. You nodded feeling guilty for waking him up

" Alright " he said as he turned the lap on and got up.. slowly walking to you and kissing your neck. And softly pushing you onto the bed.. he stood up straight and began undoing his belt with one hand while the other trailed your curves.

" So perfect " he said as his pants puddled at the bottom of his feet.. slowly taking your shorts off and your shirt which revealed your black lace panties.

He grinned at the sight you could just see the bulge in his boxers.. his fingers traced your underwear before slipping them off. He then slipped his shirt off which revealed his muscular body.

Pulling his boxers off and grabbing your thighs roughly and pulling you towards him. He smirked as you just stayed quiet. This was the only successful way to make you tired which also took your ability to walk each time.

You stared up at him before you felt his warm hands on your clit " so wet " he whispered before slowly seeping his cock inside you with a soft groan of pleasure..

A few minutes went by of him thrusting slowly to allow you to adjust once again he started picking his pace up.. he panted as the room echoed with your moans and skin slapping together.

He notices how loud your becoming and he makes you quite just by putting his hand over your mouth. Stuffing two of his massive fingers into your mouth

" Be a good girl and be quiet and suck my fingers clean " he chuckled as he picked up the pace making you bite down on his fingers which just went further into your mouth and a little in your throat.

" Fuck you feel so good baby " he said as he felt himself come close to the edge his free hand trailed to your clit again and started flicking it in all the right ways to make you cum early. He knew every secret of your body and of course you loved it.

" Fuck.. your such a good slut for me " he whispered as he just picked his pace up before giving one final thrust and cumming. He thrusted a few more times. Harder this time and finding your g-spot and abusing it until you came hard against his cock

Of course he knew you needed more than that so he took his fingers out of your mouth and slid himself out of you and started fingering your g-spot over and over till you came against his fingers which made your toes curl and your back arch

" Good girl " he whispered.. stuffing his fingers back into your mouth and flipping you into doggy style..

A moment went by and suddenly you felt his tongue on your clit.. you whined and begged him to slow down but did he care? No of course not

You were right on the edge right there and he suddenly stopped.. he got on the bed and let you ride him for your own pleasure just to tire yourself out and you did exactly that..

He gripped your hips tight enough to leave fresh bruises. Sometimes he thrusted up and tried hitting your g-spot of course it worked every time. You were getting exhausted as you chased your climax and each time you were close he would hold you still till he washed over.

" Keep going " he said as he smacked your ass hard over and over again. You rid him till you could barely breathe properly.. you were close again.. this time he didn't hold you still and he thrusted up to your g-spot and helped you..

You grew exhausted and then finally came hard on his cock you panted.. collapsing onto him and groaning.. yet he wasn't done with you like you were done with him.. he continued to thrust into you as you layed your head on his chest.

His hands gripped your ass tight. Keeping you completely still as he thrusted like a madman into you moaned unable to think straight all he did was chuckle before thrusting one final time and came inside before he pulled out and his seed leaked out as it sent out a few ropes of semen onto your ass.

" Your sleeping here tonight " he demanded as he cleaned you up and put new sheets and comforters on the bed and tucked you in and he got in next to you after giving you a few birth control pills