40| 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

As he gently laid me down on our bed, a primal ache surged through the depths of my being, setting ablaze my most intimate desires

The raw hunger in his eyes devoured me from where he stood at the foot of the bed.

He stared at me with a hunger as if he could devour me wholly.

"Fuck, when I say You are a goddess, I mean it. Everything about you is surreal." With a seductive and graceful movement, he slowly stripped off his shirt, revealing the chiseled perfection of his eight-pack. No matter how many times I beheld the sight, his sculpted physique never failed to weaken my trembling knees.

"Get ready to moan my name because this would be the sole occasion where I won't sheild you from your cries, Instead I would relish in tormenting you further." He declared in a voice that possessed an intoxicating power, causing delicious shivers to race down my spine. The burning sensation within me intensified, as his once gentle voice now exuded dominance and control.

Lowering himself near my feet, he began to kiss and worship them, evoking a gasp that mingled both horror and heightened desire from my lips. He had kissed my feet before, but this time, it ignited an entirely new realm of emotions within me.

"Maan, what are you doing?" I managed to whisper breathlessly, as his lips trailed from my feet, moving tantalizingly up towards my thighs.

"I am kissing every inch of your exquisite body, my love. I shall torment you, but I shall also worship you." He replied in a deep and commanding voice that sent pleasurable shivers cascading through my entire being.

True to his words, he worshiped every millimeter of my body, leaving crimson marks that adorned my neck, stomach, and inner thighs. And now, he positioned himself between my parted thighs, his knees pressing against the mattress.

His finger traced along my quivering lips, teasing and rubbing, pinching my swollen clit between the moist petals of my dripping sex. The sensation of his long, skilled fingers against my most sensitive flesh sent electrifying waves of pleasure coursing through my core.

"Ahhhhhhhnnn." I moaned uncontrollably as his fingers parted my slick folds, his hot breathes caressing my engorged clit.

Using his index and middle finger, he spread my yielding petals apart, his thumb circling my clit in a maddening, relentless motion.

"Ahn." I cried, the heat within me reaching a fevered pitch, my back arching involuntarily.

"Do you want me to devour you, my baby?" He asked, his fingers skillfully caressing my sensitive nub in a tantalizing circular motion.

I was rendered speechless, completely captivated by his presence.

"Answer me, my baby." How could someone possess such authority while still addressing me 'baby'?