1

Chapter 1: What happened??..

================================

Everything was so calm the day before, The only unnatural thing that happened that day was that ravens were hovering over an apartment building.

The same building that Phoenix Saller, who was a college student studying criminal psychology for whatever reason no one knows why.

He was a bit of a weird student. You could ask anyone you know, and they'd say that Phoenix was just a sleep derived person who was on the quieter side.

That was until the "incident." That changed everything..

People say that whatever life will be, something that lasts forever in your memory.

That couldn't be said for the woman who was found dead that morning. It wasn't an accident like everyone originally thought. But it was really a murder.

Everyone became a suspect. No one could be trusted. However, there was one person everyone was looking at when the police came out with their main suspect.

Phoenix.

The police immediately became suspicious of Phoenix. They were the last known person to be seen with the now deceased woman the night before. No one knows why he was there. And it's doubted that no one will know until they come forward with a statement.

He's now on the hunt for the person who actually committed the murder and to prove his innocence.

But what happens when the actions from the same past he was trying to outrun come back to haunt them and what could happen when the guilt catches up.

Watch(Read) on to find out more..